Thread: Is Spiritous Swamp the only place to find Ironsilk?

Spiritblade

Default Is Spiritous Swamp the only place to find Ironsilk?

Basically, I'm approaching levels needed to be able to work with ironsilk, but the only nodes I'm aware of are in the swamps with lvl 95-100 Mobs (Which, with my highest Adv lvl being 68, I have NO chance of surviving any attempts at gathering there) and no clothworking station anywhere nearby.

Is there any other place in the game with ironsilk?

Default Re: Is Spiritous Swamp the only place to find Ironsilk?

have not found other places but it was not too hard to get ironsilk without getting aggro from those bloods / grouks and spiders.

But if you want to level with tier 5 maybe switch to sap/bark its much easier and only do so much ironsilk as needed for customers.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Iago

As DeathTiny said there is no other place to gather iron silk but the mobs are avoidable - I have no chance against a Blood Skulk level 100 in cargo gear so I have to avoid them when I gather there. A bigger problem than the mobs is actually the distance to run - one run take so long it's depressing and making expert tannin might actually be better even than making the old fishing line: after all none of them yields deconstuct exp...

Pluton

You can usually avoid the mobs but the run is a long one - and the closest plot/machine is Lerena. If you're trying to level then Tannin is still the best experienceand much easier to gather. If you need the Ironsilk for gear, weaving, etc ... well good luck! :)

Thread Information