Thread: question: exp as Lairshaper?

Default question: exp as Lairshaper?

im a lvl 100/100 dragon like many of my brothers ^^

ok if i join now the lairshaper school

i will get 0 exp for bricks, bars, focused Crystals, tri-cut gems, cast stones and lodestones?

only if i create
    -Flowstone
    -Excoriation of Earth
    -Malestone
    -Imbued Bar
    -Primal Essence
    -Crystalline Lattice

and more exp if i build it in my lair?

Default Re: question: exp as Lairshaper?

As far as read it, when you start lairshaping class you will start at lv1 so you will be 100/100/1 you will then have to lv it up to lv100 for max, you will get some construction bonus for making products but most exp will come from adding units to structures just like with other housing building classes such as mason for example.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

And since Kaze didn't answer your real question, I will. The answer is: yes. Dragon lairshaper is developers' first attempt at the 'primary skills' system. In lairshapers' case, the only skill that will give you experience points is lairshaping. Meaning, only when you create one of the six construction items (flowstone, excoration, etc) will you gain exp. Applying these items to a lair will bring you almost all of the class experience - so get a lair if you want to level lairshaper fast.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

or get a friend, or guildgroup, or group of friends all willing to let you build on theirs...

I know that our lair will be open to guildmates and any other dragons who wish to help us build on it as our goal is to get it built *smiles* regardless of wether we're leveling faster or slower. And I know my guildmates are going to have theirs offered to us for hte same thing, so it all works out in the end :).

Thread Information