Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Currently On Live - November 29th 2005

Manga

Default Currently On Live - November 29th 2005

The following updates, fixes and additions will be added to Chaos and Order on November 29th, 2005...

Event: "Retribution"
    The re-opening of the Gate of Embers, the return of the Council of Ancients, and the resurgent knowledge of Lairshaping, has brought a long-dead General of the Withered Aegis out into the open! General Reklar Plaguebearer has awakened from a long slumber and has vowed to destroy the dragons of Istaria or anyone who gets in his way!

Changes/Fixes:[*]The Fall Harvest is now over. The Spooky Spiders and Scary Zombies have disappeared, the Storytellers and Vendors have gone home and the Pumpkin Patch has been harvested and then pulled up. However, some people can still be found in Istaria. Holm the Orator and Chairperson Beldin have taken up residence in the new Office of the Bureau of Observances in Tazoon east of the Tazoon Dome.[*]Corrected the "reclaim your place" link on Relstaroth the Lairshaper so that Dragons can rejoin the school if they switch back to Crafter at any point.[*]Improved the coin payout of Trial of the Gifted quests.[*]"Dragon: Deliver a Load of Spell Shards" description modified to refer to spell shards instead of dragon scales.[*]Druids, Shamans and Bloodmages can now use the BloodThorn Staff.[*]XP Gain in "Knowledge of Lairs" quest after you join the Lairshaper school has been modified to be more appropriate to a level 1 Lairshaper.[*]XP Gain in "Knowledge of Lairs" quest after you complete the Crystalshaper portion has been modified to be more appropriate to a low level Lairshaper.[*]Corrected the broken link in "Crystalshaping Mastery I" quest which caused a "nil is not online" message and the quest to not progress.[*]"Lairshaping Mastery I" quest step to create Crystalline Lattice did not appear properly to players, though it did progress if you created the product. This has now been corrected.[*]Demon Claw is now equippable.[*]A level 80 Storm Ogre will no longer spawn among the other Storm Ogres.[*]Directions to Relstaroth the Lairshapers' lair updated in the "Knowledge of Lairs" quest.[*]Crystalshaping Mastery and Lairshaping Mastery icons have been corrected.[*]The directions in "Primal Mastery II: Kill 20 Small Ruxus" quest will now send players to Dalimond Ridge instead of Lesser Aradoth.[*]Required skill to scribe Expert Blighted Hide Hand Wraps formula has been changed from 250 to 850 Tailoring.[*]Fixed a bug with Valkor's Blood Talon not being equippable by Dragons.[*]Fixed a bug with Valkor's minions not aiding their master.[/list]

Default Re: Currently On Live - November 29th 2005

hmmm.....the jman lairshaping badge wasn't fixed? Or the level 50 crystalshaping quest wasn't fixed? BUMMER!
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

hmm only bugfixes? or anything new i missed?

A new event is starting and the fall festival is over

The re-opening of the Gate of Embers, the return of the Council of Ancients, and the resurgent knowledge of Lairshaping, has brought a long-dead General of the Withered Aegis out into the open! General Reklar Plaguebearer has awakened from a long slumber and has vowed to destroy the dragons of Istaria or anyone who gets in his way!

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga

Hoo - would love it if this meant WA attacks on Dralk and Chico .. "plaguebearer" - the return of zymosis? - but this time for dragons? - hides in a lair somewhere :)

I just logged into the game and tried to equip my demon claw and it still says requirements not met.[:@]

Quote Originally Posted by Quianna
    I just logged into the game and tried to equip my demon claw and it still says requirements not met.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    not trying to be a smart ******, but what are the requirements and what is your skill at?

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thormor

didnt fix crystals? crystals such as : dementia III... its a wep crystal says 13-18 damage 49 duration, hits every 7 seconds... but how often does it go in to effect?

the requirements are lvl 90 dragon im a lvl 100 adventurer i more then meet the requirements

The Demon Claw still needs the
    useable by: DRAG

added to it. The Valkor's Blood Talon shows that and is equippable.

The general not sure anyone has found. The quest for the spell to kill the General apparently is given by brysmendrik's brother. the quest to get the lair built doesnt seem to be working. edit There's not a quest for building the lair. The new npc is along the road across from the cobalt nodes, just west of where brysmendrik is and north a bit. Dalgan or something.

Work progressing nicely on chaos. Library 92% hallways all done. smelter over half done, t3 lair construction has begun. Pretty sure that the Dragon is trapped in the lair, since being in the library would have been too easy.

working on Order... Dragons are rebuilding the lair right now...
    Got Cowbell?

The form is bugged for the event. Requirments some form of Dragon, usable only by bipeds.

What form is that?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Primal Boon. Requirments, Dragons in all thier forms and 1000 Primal, Useable only by biped classes.

And is there more then one form?

Edit: Also could a word be found to replace Player in the discription please? Maybe fighters wor warrors or even attackers?

Well, its a spell not a form. 1000 Primal and Dragon is correct. I'll check on the biped useable issue. Kind of curious how you have it already though.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The wall bug from what people are saying. I do not have it yet. But gess people can /select or some such.

Still no news on the revisions for the confectioner class?

So this new event is supposed to be dragon only?
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn
    So this new event is supposed to be dragon only?
    No this is not a "Dragon" only event. You can carry supplys for the first part, just as we did for your "Biped" only events. Also once General Reklar Plaguebearer is found and we have saved our brother and he passes out the spell he has developed to all the Helian and Lunus Casters we will need your help in taking him down. It is just you will also need our help, for with out this spell I am thinking you will not be able to harm him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Well, its a spell not a form. 1000 Primal and Dragon is correct. I'll check on the biped useable issue. Kind of curious how you have it already though.
    The one I saw linked in chat was primal 1000. But useable by was all biped classes and no dragons were listed. So, we have the primal but its not listed as useable by dragons

OOPS! again

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information