Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silo footprints while planning and plot edges

Default Re: Silo footprints while planning and plot edges

Dragonaide, <15% means less than 15%... not 15% less. 144 vs 1100 is actually 13% of... which in fact is 87% less... please have your facts correct before you start trying to argue... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Scree, upon starting construction on my lair I encountered that same situation... I asked DB... his response was 'its as intended' I even sent him screen caps to show him exactly what I was talking about to make doubly certain we were on the same page..
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Dragonaide, <15% means less than 15%... not 15% less. 144 vs 1100 is actually 13% of... which in fact is 87% less... please have your facts correct before you start trying to argue... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    You want facts? Fine.
    A 500 silvers lairs will allow you to have 15 Tier 5 storage rooms for a total of 1'275'000 bulks (coridors included).
    A 500 silvers plots will allow you to have 88 Tier 5 silos for a total of about 6 millions (5'984'000).

Not as much different, BUT... When you go down by ONE tier... The same lair / plot will:

Give you 20 Tier 4 storage rooms for a total of 1'400'000 bulks (yet, you get more bulk for less a lower tier) or
    Give you 165 Tier 4 Silos for a total of 9'240'000
    1'400'000/9'240'000 = 0.15

I rest my case.

Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

its amazing how you are cherry picking your facts Dragonaide. try tier 1 silos. its fracking amazing the sheer number (30+ in fact) you can pack into a 120x120x144 lair. AND still have room for a t4 hall, a t5 hall, a t4 smelter chamber, a t4 gem chamber, a t4 crystal shaper chamber, a t4 library, a t4 stone chamber, a t3 essence chamber, and a vault. NO above ground plot has that much space... NONE. Facts are facts regardless of howyou try and twist them and finally. This thread is not about you and your whinings about how big or small your dragon silos are. Want to whine about it then start your own thread. Stop trying to hijack the ladies' thread Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    its amazing how you are cherry picking your facts Dragonaide. try tier 1 silos. its fracking amazing the sheer number (30+ in fact) you can pack into a 120x120x144 lair. AND still have room for a t4 hall, a t5 hall, a t4 smelter chamber, a t4 gem chamber, a t4 crystal shaper chamber, a t4 library, a t4 stone chamber, a t3 essence chamber, and a vault. NO above ground plot has that much space... NONE. Facts are facts regardless of howyou try and twist them and finally. This thread is not about you and your whinings about how big or small your dragon silos are. Want to whine about it then start your own thread. Stop trying to hijack the ladies' thread Sir.
    And it's amazing how you fail to realize that a Hall Farm is YOUR idea of a plot, not all the dragon idea.
    I don't care for 6 halls and lairs room on my lair, just like you don't care about silos at all.
    And don't make me laugh. I already posted you could build 35 T1 Storage, which is a total waste when you should be able to build the same amount of Tier 5.

And before accusing me of hijacking this thread, maybe you should just shut up and hijacking it on your own.

The thread is about silos, and their problems. Her problem was with positioning and size; mine with size.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Default PLOT PLANNING WINDOW BUG!!

Um no Dragonaide, if you read the THREAD, you'd realize it's not about silos at all even though it started out with silos. Silos was only my first discovery of the PLOT PLANNING WINDOW BUG that happens to be for ALL structures. It had nothing to do with silo size or positioning in and of itself.

AGAIN, this thread is about the plot planning window bug in regards to plot borders for any and all buildable structures who have a planning window icon larger than their actual footprint. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with silos in and of themselves.

So I'm politely requesting that you take the silo discussion elsewhere.

Default Re: PLOT PLANNING WINDOW BUG!!

What Merri said.

Default Re: PLOT PLANNING WINDOW BUG!!

Tues while waiting for the servers to come up David Bowman said that it was on the list of things to do, and that was not the pony list. No ETA was given.
    Korth Koragan-

Thread Information