Thread: I cant go 90 seconds in tanzoon without crashing -- no trouble elsewhere

ssylva

Default I cant go 90 seconds in tanzoon without crashing -- no trouble elsewhere

I have my settings pretty much minimum except for the second to worst texture detail and pretty far sight distance when I play the game with no crashing problems... BUT when I go into tanzoon (even if I set everything to dead minimum settings) I crash within 90 seconds... Every dragon quest for capacity I typically crash one or two times getting the quest and usually once completing it and getting the vault extended is like a 3 crash affair...

I am worried because I have heard some of the dragon quests take place in tanzoon and I am up to 61st level now.

My system is a AMD 3500+ with 6800GT card and 2 gigs of memory and digital cable(512k/5M)... Personally I would think I could run on higher settings but horizons doesnt exactly love my system if I try to... (was able to play quite high settings in WoW EQ2 EQ -- CoV didnt like my computer similarly to HZ).

At any rate, yes I would like to be able to run at higher settings -- but my big problem is tanzoon.

ssylva

Default Re: I cant go 90 seconds in tanzoon without crashing -- no trouble elsewhere

Updated my video driver and the problem pretty much went away... Now at medium settings pretty much.

Thread Information