Thread: Dear Santa

Goatboy

Default Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
    This year for Christmas I want a new roasting pan so I cook a really ancie.......um uh really big ......drag.......ah hum........bird.
    But first I think I should ask for a really big net yah,REEAALLLY BIG, with a long handle, cause the drag.....uh birds fly arounda lot and you can't catch them on the ground.
    And I need some fire safety equiptment too cause they breathe.......... uh well.......they are really flamable these ...birds are.
    But if I haven't been quite that good can at least I get a really a really big skewer and a ballista................... I promise to behave.......... till after christmas.....

Thanks lots,

The Goatboy

Default Re: Dear Santa

Hehe, I love it. :)
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Dear Goatboy,

We will be guarding your chimney the night of Dec 24 this year and maybe for several years to come.

I would suggest you consider a ham this year instead of a .....bird.

Thank you,
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Goatboy

Sob [:'(] but think of the poor little reindeer, the reindeer man ........ and the jolly fat man ............. How will he get to the cookies ??? [:'(]

mmmm.... Reindeer....

Sorry..

Well, we never intended to ruin the holiday spirit for you or anyone else, but I must questionthe seasonal spirit in your "wish." You do realize the Santa's sleigh is pulled by dragons, not a variety of venision steaks? Reindeer don't have wings, dragons do, it's that simple. Imagine what would happen if you trapped one of Santa's sleigh dragons!!

The whole story about Rudoph and the red nose is quite famous among dragons. He had just finished the Breath of Lghtning quest and then came down with a terrible cold one year, so bad that his nose completely stopped up. That famous "foggy night" was saved when Ruldolph sneezed so hard that the lightning charged his nose, since it couldn't get out. Thusly, a legend was born.....

Okay, that's your bedtime story for tonight. May visions of sugar plum lambkins dance on err...inyour head.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Goatboy

[:D] Yummy venison !!! and sugar plums!!!
    Ok I guess I don't need the big roasting pan .......... as not to inerfere with Santa's sleigh dragons..........but now I need something new to ask for......
    Hmmmm.......how about:

12 dwarves a-mining,
    11satyrs piping,
    10sslik leaping,
    9 saris dancing,
    8 humans a-building,
    7 dragons a-flying,
    6 gnomes a-tinkering,
    5 well teched rings,
    4dryads singing,
    3 half-giants,
    2 roatsed grouks,
    and a hot elf chick in a cedar tree............

Ok well I already have the hot elf chick.........but I'd reall like to see her in cedar tree cause that would be funny...........

Thread Information