Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reklar Lair Completion

Default Reklar Lair Completion

[:D]at 2:35 PM ESTon December 1st, 2005 I placed the last piece of the storage silo that released Dargor the Primal Researcher. I would like to thank all that helped build it. I wish I had a list of those who did help but I dont so well done to all involved.[:)]

Freak

Default Re: Reklar Lair Completion

It is just too bad that Dragons can't scribe the Spell: Primal Boon. Reqs are 1000 Primal. It lists the different dragon types. But in the Useable by Area where it lists the different classes. DRAG is not one of them.

We're going to hotfix this. We were waiting for the lair to be completed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Pariah

Thx Amon, ill mention this in Chaos

About 10PM EST, the last piece was placed on Order. It was a great project, and illustrated the complexity of Lairshaping well.

Grats to all on Order and Chaos who helped, Dragon and Biped alike. [H]

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Congratulation.
    I just wish some of those event would leave some work for the week-end peoples.
    It's not even saturday, and it's already over. Unless there's a second lair that I am not aware?
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Actually, it wasn't a copy and paste Kumu. Nice try!

Way to go Order and Chaos. I didn't think you had it in you to complete it so fast....
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    Way to go Order and Chaos. I didn't think you had it in you to complete it so fast....
    You are talking to crafting event starved people! How could they NOT complete so fast? :P

whats this for an event (building) and what spell do you get for it?

Primal researcher sounds interesting

grats for finishing it

As far as I've been able to gather, you get the spell of primal boon from the guy - needs 1000 primal to scribe - to combat the event boss mob, general Reklar Plaguebearer.

Not that the spell appears to be necessary. The General was killed on Unity last night already, although some came bearing 10+ death points from that battle. There's some unqiue loot on this guy, the piece linked to Market was part 2 of 6 of some weapon (Chakra-of-something, can't remember the full name).

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    As far as I've been able to gather, you get the spell of primal boon from the guy - needs 1000 primal to scribe - to combat the event boss mob, general Reklar Plaguebearer.

Not that the spell appears to be necessary. The General was killed on Unity last night already, although some came bearing 10+ death points from that battle. There's some unqiue loot on this guy, the piece linked to Market was part 2 of 6 of some weapon (Chakra-of-something, can't remember the full name).
    Yea that relives one fear of mine. So as a level 93 Helian with over 1000 base primal looks like I have a event I can join now when ever I am on and a group is heading out. I just hope what drops can be of use to a caster dragon and I can get all the pieces. Maybe this General will be the caster equivalent of Volkar.

Anyone know where this lair is? We only got latest patch last night on Unity.
    Is it the lair in New Trismus?
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    Anyone know where this lair is? We only got latest patch last night on Unity.
    Is it the lair in New Trismus?
    It is in Dralk. Just west of the Ancient and Laircrafter caves in the bend of the road where the Teir 4 gems are, at least where they are marked on the new map pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Not that the spell appears to be necessary. The General was killed on Unity last night already, although some came bearing 10+ death points from that battle.
    The spell, and its component Ethereal Shards, operates much like the ochre with the pre-merge mummies near Tazoon. While it is possible to damage General Reklar without it, the beastie has 100k hitpoints so it will take you a looooong time (and numerous death points) to kill him without it.

The spell creates an aura effect for the entire group and converts damage output to "Reklar Slayer" damage. Unfortunately, the duration of the spell is only 9 seconds, has a 50-second casting delay, and consumes 1 Ethereal Shard each time it is cast. So any group taking on the General should have a number of dragons in it who have loaded up on Ethereal Shards.

The shardsdrop off level 100 "Fallen Warriors" in the Eastern Deadlands near the Fortress where the General spawns.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Hmmm... You killed him without the spell eh? How?
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    Hmmm... You killed him without the spell eh? How?
    Oh the plot thickens. *toothy grin*

imported_Godly

yes amadan we kill him without spell on unity last night
    group of 9 hunters
    fight last 1hour and 30min
    group get around 80dp in total

dragons GR make around 100 damage,cot work fine, and immolate and engulf and all dot make more damage, all other spelldo jokking damage

but we kill him and its fun

On Chaos we waited until we had the functioning spell. The a group of 7 dragons, 3 healer types took him out in about 5 minutes. we got 2 or 3 deaths total in the group.

He dropped piece 6 of 6 for a cursed cudgel. Sounds like a healer/druid type weapon :)

So a Chakram piece drops now too? Must be some Xena fans at Tulga.

Wyrme Of Light

With use of the Boon and a Whole LOT of Shards we managed to Kill him last night on our second attepmt. he drop a swrod piece #5 of 6. our first attepmt at killing him we used the boon only with no flame attack buff Like we use on Valkor and SOG and it had little to no damage effect on him. The second attepnt We buffed with Flame Attack V and whiped the hell out of him in about the same amount of time it takes to kill valkor. Thanks to the Devs for finaly haveing another Dragon based Live Event. It has been to Long since Withered Scales and this really made points with most of the Dracanic Community. This really helped bring the Dragons of order together and we look foward to more build and kill Events !

What level do you have to be to get the quest?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information