Thread: Expert Excoration Bug

Default Expert Excoration Bug

The Expert Lairshaper form *Excoration* appears to have a bug when attempting to make it. The form calls for lairshaping ability to make it however stoneworking is what is actually used to allow the creation of the material. Thus any expert LC's out there need to use stoneworking and not laircrafting to use the form in it's current state. Experience wasn't affected though so that's the upside :). BTW Silvaneye dinged level 100 LC at 2:41 EST. (approximately 240 toon-hours of work/questing)

Default Re: Expert Excoration Bug

Got it. Look for it to go to blight soon.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Congrats! You've just realized you have no life [Y] [Y] ...240 hours....do you people not have JOBS? Or really bad hemhroids?
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

LMAO, ok let me try this again.... in the fine print you might see something that wasn't so fine ...it's called *toon hours* not my individual time hours spent working it, but instead a conglomeration of those individuals that helped. Lmao work smarter and not harder! I started by gathering nearly 1/3 of my required resources before lairshaper went live. boom theres about 80 hours there. Next some guildies contributed time as well a total of about 50 TOON/hours there. 240-130= 110hours since Lairshaper live and what you obviously don't know is that I two box so now we're down to 55 hours RL time. Can I help it if your still a jman due to poor planning? I don't think so.

Have a nice day Asteral

-Ohh and I'm Salary working 40-50 hours a week in RL

Actually, I achived journeyman in about 3 days ALONE, BY myself, with no guild help or anything of the sort. And seeing as how most dragons sold plots and didn't have anywhere to store resources i guess you're just special...and on chaos. Another big difference. And if you wish to say i planned poorly without knowing exactly how i DID my lairshaping, that is rather presumptions and rude of you. I got to 40 and stopped of my own accord because i did not see the use in grinding out another 60 levels just so i could say i was first *snorts*
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Then why ridicule me for it for taking it too 100? Now I realize why people are leaving the forums. As a matter of fact I'm through in forums too.

Thanks! For helping me see the Light!

Yup, that was pretty uncalled for.

Silverest is special, and Chaos is a better place because of him.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Thread Information