Thread: 1st Bi-Weekly Open Air Flea Market

Wyrme Of Light

Default 1st Bi-Weekly Open Air Flea Market

THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GERMS! Break out your Cargo Disks Mark them Contents FORSALE, Dust off your goods and wares and Drag them out for the First Open-Air Flea Market! This is a Open Event Sponsered by the Council of Wyrms_spirt to promote Fun and inter-player commerce!

When: Sat December 10th Starting at 12:30 PM EST and will run though 7:30 PM EST ( will try and keep times good for all time Zones in USA and Canada)

Place: Chiconis Zoo ( By the TP landing pad). We will try diffrewnt areas and try to use the in game resorces as we do more and more dates. Lag pending of course

Please bring you wares, goods, Smilesand jokes. Come share in the fun and games with us. Please feel free to post your good and wares that your will be bringing for sale on this thread to help others shop.

aleesa

Default Re: 1st Bi-Weekly Open Air Flea Market

Does anybody else have problems reading this? I've seen other posts using this same combination of colors and it comes out as completely blacked out lines to me!

[:'(]

Right click the text and highlight it like you would if you were going to copy/paste it.[Y]
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

aleesa

Woot! Thanks!

[8][8][8]

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I wish people wouldn't change their text settings...
    I wish they would change the default color of the boards to the white and tan most people use that can not read the default blck. Then it would never be a problem.

Hey I happen to LIKE black!!!!
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Thread Information