Thread: Lair bug

Default Lair bug

The Helian smelting room has only 1 entrance. The door on the long side is missing. Lunus one has it, Helian one doesn't.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Default Re: Lair bug

Thanks. I passed this over to the art team to review.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Just wondering what Tier Helian smelting room?
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

OOps, Tier 2.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

So we checked these out and they are fine. However, make sure you aren't comparing the Tier 1 chamber to the Tier 2 chamber. The Tier 1 chamber has only 1 entrance while the Tier 2 has two.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'm on chaos. My lair in Toku (the one nearest the water) seems to be underwater as I start planning chambers. I try to do a walk through and it shows I'm holding my breath. Are we not supposed to do anything on level 0 which is where it starts? And why does it them show part of my lair as above ground? I'm a very confused dragon.

Pariah

Mayeb we get a new Race ..... Sea Serpents.

Thread Information