Thread: Lair auction results

Default Lair auction results

Anyone willing & able to post lair auction results for those of us stuck at work?

I'm really curious to find out what Serenity and Aedan went for...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Lair auction results

Heh seeing as thier both guild plots I would HOPE they went for 1s each if not then those guilds have a bit of rivalry in thier ranks. I'll be home at about 5:30 EST (3:30 MST) and can post any info i can get for ya if your interested in specific plots.

Heh - I meant the communities themselves, not the individual lair plots. [:P]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Likely guilds pooled thier money and made huge cash bids. I don't know. In all fairness once the auction ends, the winning bid amount should be revealed.

I hope after maintenance/patch tomorrow, I can finally plan out my lair on Saritova :)

LMAO, I totally missed the boat on that one.... I didn't realize that there were whole guilded communities going up for auction thought it strange only two lairs in two different communities were going up. lol My bad.

[:$]OOOOOOPS!

Sorry, I was tired and had not eaten yet today, so I managed to respond in the wrong shard's thread. (Pounds head against keyboard)

I still wish the best to all the dragons tonight!! (scurries back to Order)

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

rooth

I was updating results in another thread here.
    They're current as of the shutdown this morning.

Strange that this starter didn't show up when I looked for a different place to post it. Oh well. :)

rooth

Actually, it just occurred to me that I should have posted that topic into the Chaos section. Silly me. Here it is reposted, for your convenience:

Click here for HTML version - yes, IE has issues with it, even though Excel created it *shrug*
    Click here for Excel version

Scaile

Serenity went to The Ancients Guild on chaos. 135 gold and change valtur winning.
    Aedan went for 78 gold to Quantum.

Gratz valtur [:^)][^o)]

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

People have been building cash for a year now. Grinding anything is dull and tedious; anyone who put in enough hours to raise that much money deserves a measure of respect for their dedication, if nothing else.

Congratulations to Valtur and Quantum! [B]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Thanks! Now to put in the same amount of work in building some grand halls.

Thread Information