Thread: Lair Auction Results.

Default Re: Lair Auction Results.

Congrats Kumu!! I know that was an important win! For both of us! :)

ANd Congrats to all! Look forward to seeing, (and helping bid if they are willing) my neighbors in Helik, Myrkar (however you spell it in the Chiconis lairs), and Liak!

Actraully very surprised so many did NOT take part in the auctions (though glad), and really surprised to see some primo slots in Dralk and Chiconis go withouta single bid...

And I want to thank everyone on the Order Shard that made the fact that Allon and I won our lair possible - those who spoke to me and promised not to bid against me, and those in dragon chat who had their talons crossed for us. Thank you all truly, from our hearts. This was a big deal to us and it meant alot to see so many appreciate that. [G][^] [:D]

And an extra special thanks to Deth and Frost, without whom that win may not have been possible for us! You get [ip][ip] and a [D] forevah! :)

[H]

Congratulations to you both! [:D]

Me, my dragon Grymme managed to "win" the one 5x6x5 lair the gods thoughtfully placed in Moyo, the guild area that Tantalyr managed to win with a plot token bid post-merge. It cost me all of one silver and is ten steps away from a Tier IV guildhall, a Tier IV smelter and anvil, and four Tier III silos. [:P]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

^__^ Eeeeee, boy do I feel lucky! I wasn't able to be ingame all weekend, or the beginning of the week,and so I fretted and grumped all over the place....then I got the chance to check the auction results today.....

And I got the lair I was hoping for. [:D] Thank goodness! [:)]
    Congrats to everybody who got their dream home! ^__^ Good luck with the construction! *dances off*

~Talitha
    [st]

Thanks for putting that up there Kumu. I am kind of sans-internet unless I go to the Cyberzone here on base (doing some training away from home). They dont have Horizons on these comps. So, I had no clue if I had a lair or not. Good stuff. Now all I need is some kind of internet connection (the phone doesnt even work in my room) so I can mess with it.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

....Plot 10079351 in -Rakonar- has been won by Hasai with a cash bid of 518s 400c....

I still can't believe I got this with a minimum bid: a quick drop down the bluff to Dralk, within spitting distance of a crafting cave, and it's one of the big lair plots. It even has a hot tub.

I'm putting in both a gem- and a crystal-working station, as this particular craft cave doesn't have a crystal-working bench. It'll be public-access when finished. I think I'll put a connie in, too.
    [G]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thanks Kumu for posting this!

Grats Frith-Rae and Allon. Glad you got the lair you wanted and I got one of the ones I wanted in Helik, near the craft cave but not the nearest. I am working on a T2 lair and will add a T2 essence chamber open to all after that since there is no channeler in that craft cave. Eventually hope to have all machines at T4 or higher in my lair.

Hope to see you around.

Devast

Thread Information