Thread: Flame bone splinters buyable (Nadia)

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default Flame bone splinters buyable (Nadia)

This has been added onto blight, is tehre any news as to whether uou can use these for a Dragons flame breath quest?

Im guessing not but its worth a try = D

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Default Re: Flame bone splinters buyable (Nadia)

since the quest actually requires you to LOOT the splinter, buying it wont be enough
    This page intentionally left blank.

dev posted would still need to loot it. Same as before as a splinter could not be traded to trigger the quest as done (for that portion).
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Akelan

Anyone have a clue as to what drops these splinters? I have been looking for the bone golems or anything else that should drop them, but have not located the source for them as yet.

Akelan

In the western deadlands you will find many skelletons (if i remember right) that have achance of dropping the splinters, but the bigger bone golems you find (normally within a mob of skelletons) always drop one (not necissarily the flame one though)

Or since you can only get them by looting for teh quest maybe just head on over to bristugo and slay Nadia muwhahaha.

In the western deadlands you will find many skelletons (if i remember right) that have achance of dropping the splinters, but the bigger bone golems you find (normally within a mob of skelletons) always drop one (not necissarily the flame one though)

Or since you can only get them by looting for the quest maybe just head on over to bristugo and slay Nadia muwhahaha.

Alphamale

Ive been hunting the western deadlands for the last 3 weeks for flame bone splinters and found NOTHING. The new northern deadlands has some "greater skeletons" of various races that drop the bone splinters ocassionally.. although the last 5 ive looted have either been energy or ice bone splinters.

Well i cant verify the drops as of late as ive been concentrating on construction opposed to hunting, anyone had a flame bone splinter drop for them in the WD?

Dracko

try the New NDL which is accessable from the sorcerer's tower north of mahgara.. Goto the top of the top, and there is a portal.. use the portal (top desitnation) and you will arrive at the island... The head NW until you enter the blighted zone...

In there you will find lvl 40ish+ undead's that drop all types of the splinters.

Thanks for the info maybe i will finally get my breath quests done, if i ever get a chance to play my draggy.

You might need to loot them for the breath quest, but it is nice to know that they can be bought for implementation of techniques on scales for example, would same a whole lot of climbing to the top of the tower... [;)]
    Eventhough I normally hunt in the wild to get my stuff, I heared from many on Wind server and in the forum also that the flame bone splinter are kinda rare and hardly drop...
    Just like the Jasper Golem chips btw... They also hardly drop...
    Before the merge I spend half the afternoon slaughtering T3 gem golems near the Healing Tower and what was my loot... half my inv. with uncut, 7 tokens of each type and4 Citrine golem chips and 6 aquamarine golem chips...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information