Thread: Getting No xp applying Resources to Lair

Default Getting No xp applying Resources to Lair

Yes, I am in Lairshaper school. Even applying stuff I am not yet optimum with, I get no xp. I only get xp making the items.

Same thing is happening to Wyrme. Probably others as well. My lair is in Heart, Wyrmes is in Dralk now I think.

EDIT: I would like to get the lost xp from the 100 Strong Excoriations I applied.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Default Re: Getting No xp applying Resources to Lair

It's everything I've placed so far. Strong Excoriations and Imbued Platinum bars.

EDIT: I wonder if it's Lair specific. Did you get your lair in Tea? If you are getting xp, let me head out there and try to place something. It could be lair specific.

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Leviathan,

It appears some of the T4 chambers were missing XP. We're correcting it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

JorgNep

Be sure to also check the Lunus T4 Hall since it isn't giving XP for T4 Potent Excor of Earth or T3 smooth flowstones.

Thanks!

I think the delta with the fix went to blight today. Any idea when it will make it to live? My entire lair is on hold until it's fixed because I have a Tier 4 Lair at my entrance and do not want to lose the xp from applying to it.

Jorg, good catch! Fixed that one as well. Lunus and Helian chambers had that problem.

Leviathan, probably not until the new year.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

[*]Corrected the XP values for applying Tier 3 Flowstones and Tier 4 Excoriations to Tier 4 Helian/Lunus Halls.

NO RESOURCE gives xp for those structures. I have this gnawing suspicion that T4 Lairs really arent fixed and other resources will not give xp. Devs need to confirm that these are fixed.

On Blight these are fixed.

Thread Information