Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What gift did you get?

Default What gift did you get?

Just a thread to see what kind of gifts all the good little dryad and hatchlings are getting from the Christmastreants. So far I got from a small red gift a Shoulder Moothesula (sp). Being a dragon I could not see what it looks like and the Avatar of Terror Congo line that came through Mahagra just as I was about to trade it to see what it looked like killed the idea for the night.

Edit here are some pics if they work. /9->

Default Re: What gift did you get?

From a medium purple present, I got Adventure: One Hand Peirce IV. So-so, nothing overly amazing yet..but I'm working towards my next present!
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

Dryads and Dragons? Are these the only races that can participate in the Christmas event or were you just using them as flavor terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    Dryads and Dragons? Are these the only races that can participate in the Christmas event or were you just using them as flavor terms?
    Flavor terms. All the wild life, I.E. non-WA mobs drop the orniments, golems, wolves, ext, and mining nodes will also give them to you. You trade in 25 for a small, 45 a medium, or 65 for a large gift. They are by tier. Red is 5, Purple is 4I thinknot sure of orange blue and green.

Blue is T1, green is T2, and Orange is T3(I might of gotten green/orange mixed up though).
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

A Large Red Present got me:

Scalecraft V
    Cooking V
    Energy V

The Horizons equivalent of underwear and tubesocks
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

tyshadragon

Quote Originally Posted by Vizharan
    Blue is T1, green is T2, and Orange is T3(I might of gotten green/orange mixed up though).
    Nope, you're right. Green is T2 and I've managed a grand total of 5 so far just through mining and quarrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Snowdonia Honeythorn wrote:Dryads and Dragons? Are these the only races that can participate in the Christmas event or were you just using them as flavor terms?

Flavor terms. All the wild life, I.E. non-WA mobs drop the orniments, golems, wolves, ext, and mining nodes will also give them to you. You trade in 25 for a small, 45 a medium, or 65 for a large gift. They are by tier. Red is 5, Purple is 4I thinknot sure of orange blue and green.

oh, cool :)
    do they stack?
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Yes the ornaments do stack. It seems that small will give one gift medium will give 2 gifts saving you 5 ornaments and Large will give you 3 saving you 10 ornaments. but that is just a guess right now.

On my dragon, a blue present gave me 12 novian bronze fittings - already attuned.

Not just a fruitcake, a fruitcake you can't regift. [8o|][+o(]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I got a bunch of Salt Rock this year. :(
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    I got a bunch of Salt Rock this year. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    Well, un-attune the bloody Novians and I'll send you some confectioner goodies. [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

gena_st

I got 1 crystal from a small green gift. I got 2 crystals and a silver golem frag from a large green gift. The crystals were appropriate level for t2, but not very exciting after the hour or 2 of ornament hunting. But I guess you can't really expect a new car in every box. ;)

I got a nice Pale Puncturing Crystal from a small green present. It adds 18-25 direct 'crushing' damage :-)

I got a rock.

Small Blue Pressie netted me a Dim Ice Jewelry Crystal. It was kinda tasty but could of used some salt (IOW, I ate it ;)).

Hi.
    I have 12 of the green ones from just doing elm.
    Where do we go to turn them in?
    Thanks

Decon out

Treants in Mahagra and they want 25, 45, and 65 for the small, medium, and large pressies respectively.

Thanks Snowdonia :)

tyshadragon

I got a Bow II tech from my small green pressie, saving up for a medium or large one now :D

Thread Information