Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What gift did you get?

Default Re: What gift did you get?

Yes Merri, I know.

I bought a new pc though, so I have an excuse.

Tested it out tonight, was pleased.

1600x1200 res, but set for max performance with view distance about 1/4th up and max characters a little above minimum.

Saritova: 52-60 fps standstill, 45-50 fps moving
    Bristugo: 45-52 fps standstill, 38-45 FPS moving
    Tazoon: 45-55 fps standstill, 20-40 FPS moving, with the 40's occuring in water and the 20's when I hit a new area and starting rendering new structures.

Big improvement on the old box, so suffice it to say I at least have something to look forward to... less lag.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Shoulder pets are just like any other piece of "Equipment" and are permanent. You can unequip it.

There are shoulder pets for each Tier.

Tier I-IV have Red/Green Spider/Maggot. Tier V has Shoulder Moothuselah, and Moobaasa.
    my englisch dictionary dont know this words :( whats a moobaasa or a moothuselah?

and on a dragon you cant see this shoulder pet?

We should get Head Pets! Just like Shoulder Pets but they work on our heads or maybe necks! I thought about Tail pets but takes a while to get the tail slot.

hmmmmmm Or maybe just a single ornament slot for dragons that they could start releasing items to wear so we can have something besides our color to set us apart. Something that Scalecrafters could make. No bonus just kind of like city are for the Bipeds.

yeah give us head moos, would look kinda funny a cow on a headof a dragon [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hey what Dragon would not want a Cow or a Maggot....... on their head with a small bit and bridle? [:P]

imported_kylara

from a small red present I got ArmorIV.[:)]

From a large red present - Crossbow V (sold to PB), Medium purse (5 silver and change), and a very useful Nature +30 jewelry crystal. Worth killing all those golems for the xtal alone.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

From a small red present I got:
    Shining Magus Crystal of Might
    100% Chance
    Extra damage 95-145 energy
    Weapons Slot
    Current Adventure level (80)

Decon out

My secound small red gave me Scalecrafter 5.

Vignar

Quote Originally Posted by Decon
    From a small red present I got:
    Shining Magus Crystal of Might
    100% Chance
    Extra damage 95-145 energy
    Weapons Slot
    Current Adventure level (80)
    Are you sure it was 100% chance?

Runtus

The % was changed 2 patches ago. I have a looted one that said 5% chance when I first got it, but it also says 100% now. I dont know if this issue has been addressedofficially by a developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Runtus
    The % was changed 2 patches ago. I have a looted one that said 5% chance when I first got it, but it also says 100% now. I dont know if this issue has been addressedofficially by a developer.
    Yes one has said something about it. What happened is ther AOE effects of the magic crystals was set to 5% of hitting other targets in the AOE and it should have been 100%. They changed that to 100% as it should be. So I think that what is showing is the chance To Hit in AOE not chance to proc. I have one of the magic crystals and it is not going off 100% of the time.

No shoulder- maggots yet?
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

I don't remember what the second Item I got was, but from a Med Blue present I received a Weapon Dye tech. Was quite pleasently surprized... then I found out that to make the actual dye you need Chroma, that only drops offa T6 mobs... What are they thinking... So now I have this useless tech scribed in my book of knowledge that I will probably never ever use.. well at least until you can get chroma to drop from T1 mobs and it cost less then the 30s I saw someone sellin some on the connies the other day for.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

So far, froma fewsmall purple [G]s, I have pulled a Weaver's Cog, Alchemist's Cog, and some attuned novian obsidian construction blocks.
    fangorus
    -----------------
    What would YOU Do?

So far I've gotten 3 large blue prezzies, and one large green prezzie, but I haven't opened them yet. They take up less inventory space than whatever i'll get out of them.[:$]
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

From a medium red present I got a red spider festival shoulder buddy. I've opened a couple of small orange presents, a large orange present, and 2 medium red presents so far, mostly techniques (tier III and V) and some crystals. The spider shoulder buddy is neat [:)]

I'll post a pic later when I get a chance to log in, so that folks who haven't seen it can get a peek !

Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Red?

Are you sure it was the red present that got you the spider? I was told that I-IV had maggots and spiders.
    It was definitely a medium red present, it dropped from the dire wolf that turns up in Mahagra for the winter festival. I was a bit curious too since I remembered seeing what you had posted here about the shoulder buddies being tier specific. Here's the bit from the log if it helps :

[12/20/05 04:07:33] You begin casting Medium Red Present on yourself.
    [12/20/05 04:07:33] You tear open the package to find out what is inside!
    [12/20/05 04:07:34] You have received 1 Shining Glacius Crystal of Might.
    [12/20/05 04:07:34] You have received 1 Shoulder Red Festival Spider.
    Edit Holy image size Batman ! (sorry Helcat, your life size portrait caught me by surprise [:P])

I said I'd post a pic of the shoulder buddy I got, here it is :

Thread Information