Seems to me that ......

A) Recent PB change limits cash to lower level crafters. We do not have to reopen that discussion here.

B) No item decay to Tier 6 exacerbates the above

C) Confectioners of all levels will have a continuous demand for their product with the removal of Ambrosia.

D) Although long ovrdue the total dependancy on Confectioners to provide DP reduction at a reasonable rate will make them the richest crafter group in the game.

E) As someone mentioned above once one has the jewelry,armor,weapons he/she requires for their level range that market is dead. Confectioners will always be in demand from Tier 1 to Tier 6, even with a low server population base.

My opinion... once again things are being done without looking at the changes that will affect other groups. The money from adventurers will be spent on DP reducing foods and NOT as much on tools,armor or weapons. Even Alchemy potions are not required to keep playing however saddled with a dozen DPs or so Foods will be a necessary item with the lengthening of the DP penalty.

As well, dragons should not be dependant on biped style foods. Their physiology is different from bipeds. They should have their own confectioners and their own foods/methods to reduce DPs. Really now, what self respecting Dragon wants to sit down to a meal of carrot soup? They cannot even harvest organics s why should they be forced to depend on them for DP reduction?

Step back and look at the forest as a whole and not just the single tree. That is where the mistakes are being made. Once again, that is my opinion.