Thread: Loss of Items from Connie Decon

Default Loss of Items from Connie Decon

Ok all I'm going to try REAL hard for this not to be a rant and if anyone else has had this issue pls speak up since customer support has blown me off.

Background...for those of you who don't know deconning a connie is supposed to return the items back to the owners vault.

Had an issue with a deconned connie about 3 weeks ago we lost 15k glowies and a bunch of granite bricks/slabs doing this. Customer support had said that they should return to vault after maintenance...they didn't and they stated there was nothing they could do for what was already lost even though I submitted thelogs proving it.

So we built a new connie and did a test run tonight to see if it was fixed we placed 4 cedar boards from two different toons on the connie and they returned fine. So we rebuilt the connie again and jammed it full of stuff too include: 25, 715 unfocused virdian azulyte crystals, 28,000 uncut Malachite, 28,000 uncut tourquoise, and 28,000 uncut garnet. None of it has been returned. Has anyone else had this issue? and if so did customer support help at all? and do you know of any fix?

Default Re: Loss of Items from Connie Decon

Heh, then call it an exploit if that's what it's considered. I really don't see how it's any different than putting something on a connie and waiting a week for it to go to vault. The trade off in this case is lost construction due to the decon for a speedy return. Even then you still have to haul the resources to the connie and post them (requiring the spending of money). So tell me Kumu in what way is this an exploit?

So then posting stuff on a connie and waiting a week for transport is also an exploit? Is that what your saying?

Bah this is no longer a thread about getting something fixed. Thanks Kumu for all your help, I'll be sure to lend a hand when I can.

Pls move this thread.

Thread Information