Thread: Ancient Sound Mod

Default Ancient Sound Mod

Ever wished your ancient dragon sounded....more ancient? well with this mod you will I went and modified all the ancient sound files to bee deeper and a bit louder. also some sound files I put extra effects on them like the impacts.wav now contain in them a hit sound. also the breath attack now sounds much more like a breath attack and is timed to be same lentgh as the animation.

You will find this mod and many more in my goodie collection

Also I would like to point out some things
    the Bite, tail whip and gale wind were already sound less.. hopefull TG will some day fix this as there are sound files for them in the sound folder
    and also that lighting and ice breath do not have there own sound file[:(]

Default Re: Ancient Sound Mod

Wonderful! Don't sound like a squeaky little hatchling anymore!

Another thing i would love to see, is a roar emote with a lovely roar sound....I've always wanted to roar at someone [:O]
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

I do have a Roar sound i made ( for those that saw my movie "the village secert) but I never worked with the emotes yet, and my next porject is to make breath sounds for all the different stlyes of breaths I have on my breath mod page in my goodie collection

if one of the emote moders want to use my roar i made just contact me and ill give it to them.

thank youblue hasia for taking time to make it and put it in yourmod files.[Y]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

downloaded and testet it, its great! :D

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information