Thread: Im thinking about getting this game

Drezdon

Default Im thinking about getting this game

Hi all ive stumbled across this game and was wondering if you could tell me what its like.
    I was play swg before soe stuffed it all up with its new upgrade that turned it into a first person shooter but enough about that whats the down time like and is it role play orented if you could tell me it would be great thanks

Default Re: Im thinking about getting this game

Greetings Drezdon, glad to see you're interested in HZ...The best way for you to determine if this game is for you would be to do the 14 day free trial. I think you'll find that downtime is relatively short, and that if you join the Order shard you will find people who roleplay. If you want to RP or if you need some starting equipment, just send me a tell in game and we'll go from there.
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Drezdon

yeah im downloading it at the mo do you know know any other aussie players?

There are a few, but I can't name any in particular. If you play during your prime hours you're bound to run into them. Just join Market, General, and New Player chats as a start. On Order, Market is nominally in character, General and New Player are out of character.

Ask a friendly question or two, you may get inundated with help in the form of information and supplies. Ssilmath is one of the best armorcrafters around, so he can help you with that. I can do tools and weapons. Maybe a bit of coin, too, but I just impoverished myself in the lair auctions so I'm not exactly flush right now *laughs at self*

Anyway, I'll be around most of the afternoon Eastern US time, starting now, with a break around 4 pm for a while. You'll know I'm on if you see my name in the Market chat people list.

-Levity Merrel, Order shard

...and in addition to those very good channels, if you play a dragon come join Dragon Chat - its generally OOC and RP friendly (we have both), and its where dragons help dragons with dragon related stuff (and gab....lots of gabbing...).

I know Chaos, the "non-Rp/Normal Rule Server" also has a dragon chat.

And remember, Blight is the test server, so if you make your home there it will be a smaller population, and where new stuff gets tested/made bug free.

And as others said, if you're looking for roleplay - that's the Order server :).

Hope to see you around, I'm on most nights during Prime time for the US (that's about 7/8 est and on to midnight) and I know there are several Aussie's around, though like Levity I can't name them off the top of my head (I'm very bad with names).

And if you make a hatchling, you'll sure to run into me in Dragon chat.

Bah! come to Chaos! Meet lots of people (Order has a smaller population) [;)]

Then you can put up with "Soth and his crimson scourge" spam :)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information