Ok, so I had a small inkling to log in after someone PM'd me about a build question.
So, I'll ask here, and while I appreciate any answer I get, I'd really like some of the insane hunters to chime in here (PJ? You still around?)

1) What has changed in terms of loot and how are the drop tables in terms of both rate and mob distribution?
2) What new mobs have been added since the outpost mobs.
3) Tell me about the new mobs in terms of tactics. Are there new farmable mobs? Are there new non-farmable mobs that take an army (more than 1 person aside from PJ)
4) How is the population on Chaos?
5) How is the aggro?
6) Is the economy any more fruitful and productive than it was since I left? Is it worse/better/the same?

Please answer with the utmost honesty, and in closing this is geared towards the higher leveled mobs since that's where I'd be headed.

I hope that someday, I find enough appealing content to motivate myself to log back into horizons. I miss my guild, but I don't want to do what I did last time. Log in, stare at my buttons, go kill a few things, maybe die a couple times, and then get bored after 30 minutes and call it a day.

Thank you all,
-12-