Thread: More lair plans! Post them here!

Default More lair plans! Post them here!

C'mon! I want to see everyone's lair plans! :D SHOW THEM!

Mine are at: http://www.furnation.com/mirsathia/hzlair

I destroyed my original plan, and redid it yesterday. I'm quite pleased with it - all of the major shops are in, and I still managed to keep level 5 and 6 free for any additional structures I might want at a later date. :)

~Mirsathia

Default Re: More lair plans! Post them here!

Goodness; that's impressive.

Mine own lair is less than 100m from the south crafting cave above Dralk, so I don't think I'll be putting in much in the way of workshops other than gem- and crystal-working (the crafting cave doesn't have a crystalworking bench). I'll have a connie, though....
    [;)]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Mine is here and I'm using the Dec 13th one which is the last post I put up.

Here is my design so far. levels 5 and 6 havent been planned yet, but they will include a T4 Hall, T1 Lair, T2,4,6 Libraries, and T5 Pawn and Connies.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Vignar

What's with the 0 deg, Spiral?
    Looks good. I'll post my current idea when I get a chance.

I've only laid out my first two levels, mainly because I wanted to create a T4 crafting cave in the heart of Chiconis for anyone working their way up and was going to focus on that as my goal. I figured that by the time I got all of the machine chambers and other structures finished, there may be new chambers that I'll be able to make use of such as the new spirals coming next month and eventually a hoard chamber. I expect that L1 will get reworked once I see what flexibility the spirals will bring because I'm not happy with that layout and it does not meet my goal of ease of access to the chambers from the main entrance.

http://home.comcast.net/~jd-chris/lairlayout.jpg

I was rather disapointed with the amount of unusable space on L0 and 1 on the left side. Especially when I managed to convince the client to put a structure in a couple of them while planning and found that I was a good distance away from the terrain. Hopefully, they will be able to refine the system's ability to detect when there will be a conflict with a chamber and I could get to use at least the ones on L1.

0 Degree spiral is the new spiral that should be available in January. It exits at the same point on the bottom, as the top.

It will take me at least until then to get to that point. I have a T6 Stoneworking Chamber between me and that spiral. :P
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Thread Information