Thread: Paid for a month, giving it a shot.

Sethanon

Default Paid for a month, giving it a shot.

Rather than do the 14 day, I am going to give Horizons a real shot.I have paid for a month. Here is hoping it keeps me drawn in.

Default Re: Paid for a month, giving it a shot.

Welcome to Istaria! I'd offer to show you around on Order but I fly away from my computer tomorrow morning and don't get back until after Xmas. Curse my parents and their nice new house in Santa Fe *shakes fist dramatically*

I've been packing all day and only now have a short chance to glance at forums. Anyway, join New Player and General for places to ask newcomer type questions, and if you notice me in Market next week (on Order) send me a tell if you are in need of tools or weapons, I can make them all in any tier you are likely to need in that time period.

-Levity Merrel

I am so happy to see more people coming into HZ!

Have you been enjoying it so far?

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Sethanon

Level 11 ATM.

I need to start looking for things to do outside the grind here shortly though. Check to see if any game events are going on and see about getting into them.

Eckho

Welcome to Istaria :)) Sethanon nice to see you here. Id like to invite you to our guild hunt tonite at 9.00 est. We will be meeting in Bristugo and from there port to Last Stand (that is our guild houses) Dont worry about your lvl know of us can fight what the higher lvls are fighting tonite, we are just humping xp and most likely dying. LOL. They r a great bunch of people and I no you will get along with them. Hope to see you there.

Eckho

Quote Originally Posted by Eckho
    Welcome to Istaria [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]) Sethanon nice to see you here. Id like to invite you to our guild hunt tonite at 9.00 est. We will be meeting in Bristugo and from there port to Last Stand (that is our guild houses) Dont worry about your lvl known of us can fight what the higher lvls are fighting tonite, we are just humping xp and most likely dying. LOL. They r a great bunch of people and I no you will get along with them. Hope to see you there.

Thread Information