Thread: Where did the beetles and pygmies go ?

Default Where did the beetles and pygmies go ?

Took a low level character out to Scorpion Isle, made my way to the portal for Abandoned Isle, arrived there and attuned. Went up to the top of the mountain and was surprised to find that only ogres remained in a spot which once had winter wolves, small / regular frost beetles and frost / snow pygmies in addition to the frost and snow ogres.

No problem I think to myself, I'll go to the mountain on Scorpion Isle instead. I head up there and find that there's a dozen winter wolves, maybe the same again of snow and frost ogres, but aside from a lone snow pygmy that seemed to respawn in one of two places on the mountain there was a distinct lack of pygmies and beetles.

Where did all the pygmies and beetles go ? Have they (and a large chunk of the other creatures that were on top of the mountains on Abandoned Isle and Scorpion Isle) been relocated, or have they been hunted to extinction ?

Join me in this mystery, all clues and evidence welcomed !

Default Re: Where did the beetles and pygmies go ?

Unity is having massive spawn problems

Fair enough, didn't realise Unity was having problems [:#]

And more than that. Go check out fire island - no beetles, no wolves, no named spawns. Just golems and oastics. At least crafters now have easier access to T5 gems there.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

I reckon most of the critters are probably away on holiday celebrating the winter festival with their families and loved ones [:)]

Thread Information