Thread: Why do you think Reavers are better than Pally's Or Visa Versa

Eckho

Default Why do you think Reavers are better than Pally's Or Visa Versa

Default Re: Why do you think Reavers are better than Pally's Or Visa Versa

...actually when heavily multi-classed I would imagine them to be equals.

Probably cause he wants an answer in the next couple months, the class forums aren't really frequented all that much...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

It's a vicious cycle, ain't it? Nobody goes there to post, cause nobodylooksthere, cause nobody goes there to post...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Nobody goes there anymore - it's too crowded. -Y Berra

Quote Originally Posted by cattoy
    Nobody goes there anymore - it's too crowded. -Y Berra
    And they give you cash, which is just good as money - Y Berra
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Multiclassed enough, they are pretty equal, but have branches in different areas... single classed you are looking at healing of a paladin vs. shear damage of a reaver.. I'd go paladin if it was just one class.

As for the class forums, who wants to go and post in such a disgusting mess. They were mixed up and made little sense of quite some time ago, and not been used since. They need to be simplified greatly.

If you plan on multiclassing I personally think reaver is better than pali as they both can cross over pretty much the same skills but the skills pali gains are more towards undead/healing/group bonus, while reaver is one of the hardest hitting classes there is with the same healing power as pali while solo( if multi classed). If not multi classed pali is easier to solo with than reaver imo asthe reavers class based heals can miss while the palis dont.

Just my opinion ofcourse and as your question is posed to become a discusion between 2 classes and this is the discusion area dont let the rude reply get you down as you did right. If it had been a single question about a skill or how to play a class then you could find that info in great detail at gamersinfo.net
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

I agree with Gordok and the others, Solo by itself, no other classes Pali is more versitile. Reavers however, though heavy hitters, don't have the augmentation or self healing that Palis do, and so they have to take cleric or healer. It's all a matter of how much you intend to play and adventure.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Thread Information