Thread: fourth dragon world project

Default fourth dragon world project

there's a new titian (t4) crystal mine at 25040 29700 SE of mahagra that has a crystal shaper. again, it's mostly tier 1 work. details later.

Default Re: fourth dragon world project

ok, strangely enough there are two entrances. one of them you can click on, and it's owned by -Titian Mines- . however, it can't be contributed to, it seems.

anyway, here's the breakdown ...

t1 helian slope
    t1 helian slope
    t1 helian 3-way
    t1 helian crystal shaper.
    t1 helian bend
    t1 helian straight
    t1 helian bend
    t1 helian straight
    t1 helian crystal shaper.

yes.. two. i don't know why.

this was apparently just discovered last night (dec.21)

finally an update on this. as i said somewhere this project didn't get much attention initially. i'm not sure who finally picked up where i left off (part-way through the second slope or possibly the 3-way), but all the corridors are done and the closer crystal shaper was somewhere around 64 % done. well, i just did some work on it and it's now at 78.6 % done. there are 44 more lattice units to be done and 82 more flowstones. i'm done working on my lair for a while so this is my current focus. the second crystal shaper is at 0 % .. and i certainly don't see any reason to change that. up next i'll be back working on the dralk project. dracaena figured out how to get past that ******** endcap blocking the snowy entrance to the dralk project, so i _might_ work on that end.. otherwise i'm going to.. *gulp* .. start working on the t4 gemcutter...

I and some one else fished down to the secound Crystalshaper. I also opened a ticket and posted in the bugs forms about the 2 crystal shaper and no connection to the lower entance. I could not find this thread to update my work.

I put in my ticket that I thought the lower entance would be a hatchling entrace but that thier was no connection. They asked for Pics so I sent a outside view of both entrance a view of the plug and 2 through wall views of the lack of connecting rooms. I figure by next Jan they should get around to fixing this.

well, the crystal shaper will be done as soon as i get the rest of these flowstones transported.

i honestly don't think they're supposed to be connected deth.. i don't know what that second entrance is about, but i don't think it's part of the project.
    i just hope they activate this thing soon so i can start using it to make crystals for the t4 work on the dralk project.

The main reason I thought it was connected is as the first time I ran up the hole was open and there was a bunch of crystals spawned in side as if there was a room. I ran in poped out came back around and found the plug there. So it is just an entrance with no rooms. I assume they first planed it as the entrance but then moved it up the wall and never removed the first one. In time they will figure out what they want to do with it and fix it. I have taken a break from laircrafting and have been trying to do the current events and Reklar but hope to get back to world projects soon.

oops. i forgot to say i finished this. probably about 2 weeks ago now, i'd have to look in my logs..
    er.. i should say i finished the one crystal shaper. i didn't touch the second one (there's really no point)

Default Re: fourth dragon world project

second t1 crystal shaper still untouched (understandably).

140 imbars
    112 primesce
    56 excor
    140 lattices
    56 mael
    84 flow

all t1 work

this project is seemingly flight-accessible only.

also the other entrance mentioned is now a privately-owned lair (96 x 120 x _240_ ... 10 layers...)

Thread Information