I was in my Lair which had a completed 3way corridor that I have gone thru many times. This time when I went in my lair the 3way corridor was missing and the cave wall was solid like there was nothing planned there. I had to open my plot window and let the completed structures load in it, which is kinda slow for it to do, once the plot window loaded all the completed structures, the 3way corridor showed up and I was able to walk thru it. This has happened twice to me.

Then one time I was in someone elses Lair which had a T2 Crystal chamber connected to the Lair entrance. I walked into the Crystal chamber from the entrance made some crystals then when I tried to leave the Exit was blocked by the cave wall again. Luckily I was able to click on the Entrance from the Crystal chamber it was connected to and then once the plot window loaded the completed structures the cave wall was gone and I was able to walk out again.

I this was to happen in a Lair which was not mine or was not connected to the entrance I would of been stuck as there would of been no way to open the plot window to allow the game to recognize the completed structures and I would of had to recall out. If this was to happen to someone bound to a Lair they could get stuck there.

Please look into this.

Thanx,