Thread: Adult Right of Passage - Help Needed Please

Default Adult Right of Passage - Help Needed Please

I'm trying to help a family member who recently returned to the game and has a dragon and is doing the adult right of passage. I know nothing about solving his current problem he's having and I've never done the right of passage before, so we are hoping someone here might be able to help us (we've also filed a support ticket yesterday, no response yet thou).

In short, back when he used to play (pre-merge) he started the Helian Right of Passage or possibly even the Lunus Right of Passage, he couldn't remember. Problem is he decided to delete all his quests and quest items upon returning to the game so he could just start the Lunus Right of Passage, basically just start everything over from scratch. But now, it seems none of the quest givers will start him on any quests at all, so it appears he may be stuck as a hatchling forever! [:#]

Anyone ever encountered this problem before? Any ideas on how to solve it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Btw, I'm going to copy this into "game bugs" also in case it is some kinda bug or possible get a dev's attention if were lucky - I'm sure you mods will understand [;)]
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Adult Right of Passage - Help Needed Please

Have him goto support.istaria.com and login the same way as he would to play the game. I'd suggest selecting Request Help from the left side and then Quest Issues. Fill out the ticket describing the character andthe problemand they'll most likely get him straightened out.

Your family member apparently deleted quest items which are essential to complete the RoP, and which cannot be fetched again once you have completed the segment of the RoP in which you earned it. The phylactery is one example of this--you will need it to slay not one, but three different bosses.

As stated above, your family member will need to submit a ticket to support and hope that the wonderful WM's we have will fix him up with the quest items he deleted.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I think your right. Although he now has no active quest logs because he deleted them, we checked his completed quest logs and one was the Acquire An Orb Of Pure Crystal. So apparently he had completed this at one time, but I blieve the orb is needed for another quest also and now he dosen't have it of course because he deleted it.

I hope the devs can fix this problem. In a sense it is his fault, but at the same time I would think that if a dragon had started the helian quest and then decided half way through they wanted to be lunus (or vice versa), the most obvious course of action would be to delete the current quest and all sub quests inlcuding all the quest items and then go and begin the quest anew. But apparently it dosen't work like that, unless we are just misunderstanding something all together. Like I said I've never done the quests and he's lost atm being that he hasn't played since pre merge.

Thank you both for the help and advice, hopefully we can get him soaring the skies of Istaria soon enough . [:)]

- The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

I recall hearing of several people who have deleted the quest and started over with no issues. So, and asking the obvious here, has he talked to the correct NPC to start it? I think that Karane the Historian outside of Chiconis gets forgotten sometimes. Have him check to make sure that he talked to him. If he has, then I guess it is in the hands of support for now. Good luck.

Quest starts at Karane the Historian north of Chiconis.

Having certain items in inventory at certain parts of the quest can bugger things up.
    Pieces of the orb or claw should be traded away or deleted.

If he has a shimmering headscale that should be traded away or deleted.

Delete all "Token Of Esteem" 'spresent on the hatchling or in the vault.

Then Things will go smoothly.

Thread Information