Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Silence is Deafening!

Default Re: The Silence is Deafening!

I got the week off, because our DoD subcontractor doesn't give us regular federal holidays off but we get them in one block time at the end of the year as holiday pay :)

Besides the department I work for on base was given the manditory shutdown order for the same week, so I would have been bored.

Oh Weston.... please... there were probably people monitoring network wellness and server functionallity in the states (can't speak for Unity) and there were no major glitches on the systems while they spent time with family and friends.

No patch days, no hot fixes, no updates for a few weeks is not going to kill this game (zips mouth shut from saying the next statement)

Hey LOOK, a NEW BLIGHT PATCH!!

:)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I need a live patch -_- It's been a several week that my silo are full cause I can't aply my lair ressource to my t4 helian lair (first section of the lair on top of that) and now im stuck and cant make anyways cause the form I need is buged and not on the trainer.... Can we atleast get a date!?! Holidays are over.. I was hopping that the 3rd the live path would be in but dosent look like it...
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    When you make a post you do it in such an arrogant, angry, childish way that you raise everyone's hackles (not a personal attack rover, just an observation[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]).

[:@]

I'll spare you from my wrath. This time. [;)]

Be seeing you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Weston wrote: Are the Pawn Brokers going to be reset to their prior functionality now that the Lair Auction is over?

Translation: :"Hey I was ok with the PB nerf as long as it really hurt dragons but now that the auctions are over its hurting me too, I no longer can get 100's of golds easy! that must be an oversight! change it! Waaaaaaaa!"
    but that did make me laugh. And most likely is the truth. To Weston... why would it only be around for dragons, I think Cobal did a fantastic job of finding out what you were thinking. But at the same time, I can understand where you're comming from, and that the PB change was for Dragons that have "connections" being able to get that massive amount of money from Bi-peds. It goes either way.

@ontopic

its ok that they have holiday and spend their time with their families, BUT it would have been very nice it they would tell us:

hey we have done a lot of work the last month and are now we all make 1 month of holiday, after this time we will work hard again...

and dont tell me that Tulga dont need to tell their customers anything about their buisness ^^

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

And Amon has been busy in the bugs forum correcting issues.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Rawdge posted that there would be no patch till after New Years.

You were told. Just not told WHEN after new years. And now there is new stuff on blight.
    Really? Where?

And while other gaming companies may shutdown for the holidays this company is still fighting for its life. Now if this game was comfortably well off like some of the big names I could see slowing down between december 13th thru ????? But since they are no where near that point, max effort should be the watch word.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

This company just gave its customers a savings if you sign up for it. The updates come every 3-5 weeks. And yes they deserve a break and I'm sure not all took vacation at this time. No worries.

Jayne

Thread Information