There are the Great Ones. And there are Lost Ones. And... we should not forget.

Of a tide recently there was one that took the Void. And that one was of import to my spirit, and there is a hole where once it flew. And there are others, such as Carinde Battle Queen. And they should be known that the memory of their deeds fade not. But memory is a thing of the one that bears it, and stone is a thing of those that find it and make note of it's voice...

I have a thing in mine mind, and it seems to me that most of that which would bring it to be hath been set already by the gods' magery.

In the thing in mine mind, there are two new lands that may be set to a town or city. Let them be called the Place of the Lost and the Place of Glory. Now, these places do not yet exist. But if those that inhabit a town or city, that is those that have lands owned there, do find it meet, then they may petition the Empire that one or both be set aside near to them. And the Empire may listen, but only after much of coin has been spent to encourage their hearing.

And once these Places are set aside, they each have many divisions. And, for more of coin, the Empire will permit the use of a single division, mayhap of greater size for greater coin. And once the coin is spent, a thing may be built there by any that contribute. And that thing? Why, it be like unto a Cenotaph, as unto the places of the found Master Crafters. It needs building, and much building indeed. But once built, it be a thing, and within it one that speaks. And that one in the places of the Lost might speak words set by the one that last set stone or metal and made it whole, and it might speak to any that walked near and greeted it:

" Behold, I was Chioxin. In times past the winds of Istaria graced my wings and the Foe feared my claw. And those I held dear were Dorrin and Levity beloved and Frith Elder. And I was made on <insert here>, and on <insert here> I took the Void.

Behold, I was Chioxin"

Or some such as the one that set last stone did make.

And in the Place of Glory be a similar thing, mayhap of different form, and it be also a thing of makling and of coin, and it be that the last one that sets stone or metal doth make the one within speak, and one that walks near finds it thus:

" I stand to the glory of Carinde Battle Queen. By the will of <insert list here> was I made, that her honour stands bright for as long as the lands are free. For the Foe's ill and the weal of the Weak my sword was promised, and both were my joy to bring."

Or some other such [:)]

And if the places of the Lost and of Glory be not in the power yet of the Gods, or also for those that seek a more personal thing of memory, then a new thing might be added that each might build to their own lands. A thing of memory of one Lost, or of Glory. And that thing might also be as stated, a type of Cenotaph that had one that speaks within, perhaps of many sizes and greater magnificence, mayhap no. And the owner of the place where it be builded would havepower to set the words. And any that came to their lands would see the ones their spirits bled for, and the ones they held in honour. And each thing was a mighty thing of building, for the making of such should be no trivial thing.

Of course, my words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind and those wiser than I, and that may well be all, might find them of little merit. Let it be as it must...