Thread: I LOVE THOSE DRAGON ICONS but WHEN???

imported_Godly

Default I LOVE THOSE DRAGON ICONS but WHEN???

we can get them i only see those on few picture posted i really want to have them its soo nice

PLZ
    can i have them ?

thanx all

Default Re: I LOVE THOSE DRAGON ICONS but WHEN???

Well then you should be nice to me :)

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy to help with the testing.

I have v1.42's hosted, if Val says give the link I'll post it.

Thanks Guaran - I was not really planning to release them until they were complete, but I keep getting so many PMs and the updating is running a bit more slowly with RL getting in the way of things, so I may as well just put them out there.

Please note they are incomplete at this stage.

What Guaran has labelled V1.42 isidentical to 1.41 with the exception of the Path of the Helian icon, so if you have 1.41 there is no reason to get 1.42 unless you have a burning need for that particular icon.

What I will do - if it is ok with you Guaran, is to send you the icon updates first and then update my sig with the new link when you host the new one.

It may still be prudent to send the link out via email to a few people first to avoid the issue we had with 1.4 and the path problem hitting everyone.

Regards
    Val

Any chance someone could mirror them? I've tried to download them several times, but every time the DL froze at just 5-10% downloaded.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

guess im just old chopped liver val[+o(]. i think i offered 4-5 timesall in differnt threads an via pmto host it and make an installer process for you. not once did you reply back to any of those Kind offers i gave you[:@].

I've tried several times to download as well and keep timing out...
    Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    guess im just old chopped liver val[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-41.gif[/img]. i think i offered 4-5 timesall in differnt threads an via pmto host it and make an installer process for you. not once did you reply back to any of those Kind offers i gave you[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img].
    Don't get your tail in a twist, Blue. The only reason I did not take you up on the offer was because they were not and still are not finished. I was not planning to release them until they were finished but just got tired of sending them out by email all the time.

Guaran hosted them all on his own - I just linked to them in my sig.

If you still want to put them in your goodie collection I'll make the splash screen for you.

However, I have finally bitten the bullet and hosted them for myself.

They're still not done - but there they are.

not sure why you wouldn't be able to download them.. but I do run my website from my cablemodem, and bandwidth throttling is enabled...

How much is left to do Val? they seem mostly done already :)

Well, I downloaded and installed the new icons.

Fantastic
    job on the icons Valornyx. I love them!!!!! So much more colorful than the original icons.[Y][Y][Y][Y][:)][:)][:)]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Yes they are great. maybe you can get TG to patch them into the game in place of thier own. My bigest fear was they woudl cause a framerate hit but they did not. Keep up the great work.

imported_Godly

million time thanx icons is so great
    fantastic work

thanx again

From what it appears to me, most of the Dragon Icons are fairly complete, but not "All" of the Icons... They do quite interesting and am tryin them on my system that my dragon gets played on the most.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

most of the ones that affect dragons are done - true.. there are a few of the spell forms and resource forms that are not done / wrong.. also a number of biped spells which can be cast on dragons - so the augmentation is TG style.

Furthermore, I have only done about half of the custom hotkey icons (so far).

Of late I have been playing around with UI's, the icons for resources that show in your inventory, and coloring the wisps different colors. However, now that I am starting to muck around with Fireworks - I foresee a new push on the Icon project.

A big improvement on the monochrome originals, I think. Very nice work!

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Noxuathl

Thank you for these wonderful icons!

Bravo.

They're great Valorny and look awesome! But they messed up my map...? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxes
    They're great Valorny and look awesome! But they messed up my map...? hehe
    Just a note to the above - Abraxes has sorted out his map problem and it appears unrelated to the icons.

As far as I am aware no one has experienced any difficulties at all that are associated with the icons.

Thread Information