Thread: Novian drops

Default Novian drops

I for one think that novian construction materials dropped or recieved as a present should be the"unattuned" type maybe allow 1` trade before they become attuned keep the current attuning process on deconstructed materials but if a mob drop them it is silly to have a dragon to recieve a novian biped and a biped to recieve a lairshaping novian at least allow 1 trade if the recieved/dropped novian is not usable by that specific "race"
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Novian drops

I got to disagree with this idea, Novians should not be loot nor should any construction material. Unless you are attacking WA construction workers who would be carrying them.

Novians don't come from blight magic and native mobs wouldn't carry construction resources
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Default Re: Novian drops

I don't think that Vandellia is suggesting that novians should be mob drops.. rather that novians obtained (mostly through the festival presents) not be attuned. As a dragon an attuned construction tapestry (which I got) is a complete waste as there is absolutely no way I can apply it. I can't even transfer it to an alt and use it because it is attuned.

This is her point.

To quote Helcat - I concur :)

Thread Information