Thread: Whoever cares about the beginner crafters of order please read

rohn footer

Default Whoever cares about the beginner crafters of order please read

A few months ago a terriblethinghappened to the beginner crafters of our world, esspecialy to the beginner Scholars, Spellcrafters and Dragon crafters.
    The Stoneworking shop in Pleasant Canyon was sold and destroyed.
    As a devoted Istarian who was homeless at the time I decided to buy the plot and withgreat help of my guild mates I succeeded in building an even better Stoneworking shop (journeyman's shop instead of the beginner's shop that used to be there).
    When we finished building, It all seemed to work out perfectly. the village of Pleasant canyon was filled with happy crafters filling their cargo discs with sandstone and taking them to the next door Scholar's shop to make their spells. But this has all changed now again. The next door Scholar's shop was sold too a few weeks ago and now there isan empty plot of land where it used to be.
    I ask you, Citizens of Istaria, to do the greatest favour you'll ever be able to do for our community and rebuild this ruined shop so everyone will be able to enjoy the village of Pleasant canyon, the stoneworking center of our world.
    Shortly, if no one starts building there by 2-1-2006, I will have to sell my plot too and you'll have to build 2 shops instead of 1 because I'm tired of doing the whole community thisservice and then get spat in the face by people who don't care.
    You better be quick.

Dinerra ifaniet

Default Re: Whoever cares about the beginner crafters of order please read

Whould love to help out on this, but im afraid over half of my crafts are below level 20, and my highest are 20. That andI lack the fundings and knowledge on buying plots, since I've never done so before.

EDIT: Might help to mention my skills.

gathere: 17 (working on that to get it to level 20)
    miner:20
    weaponsmith:20
    tinkerer:20
    armorsmith:20
    outfitter:17
    enchanter:16
    blacksmith:16
    mason:15
    scholar:15
    fletcher:10
    spellcrafter:10
    tailor:10
    jewler:10
    weaver:1
    fitter:1
    confectioner:1
    carpenter:1
    alchmist:1

Don't mind helping if theres anyhting to help with if someone gets the plot to work on. Oh, andI whouldnt mind having all the difrent plot types explained, the difrences and benifits, but also downsides of them explained.

Taregan

Default Re: Whoever cares about the beginner crafters of order please read

I shall be purchasing the Lair at Pleasant Canyon, closest to the Sandstone, with a scholar and stoneworking shop in it.

I have requested on Dragon chat to have help in the laircrafting, as my character has been cranking out general crafting skills and has not yet joined the laircrafting school.

If the community helps build at least those structures, I figure this will definitely help out new crafters.

Went to pleasant canyon and found the beginner stoneworking shop there -- it was really a big help to get my first levels as a scholar.

Thanx folks for taking the trouble to build it!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

FYI: That shop was rebuilt by the guild Armada Reborn.

and was just discovered by mimir this morning that it's been detroyed again

If someone already hasn't as of yet, I just created a new account from here at work, and will be purchasing the plot where the old stoneshop was and placing a new one this evening.

I'm thinking of adding a small pb, and as many T1 silos that will fit. All will be open to the public when completed. Open to any suggestions that may be useful for a plot that small.

Thanks!

Goffy
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Goffy Monekin
    If someone already hasn't as of yet, I just created a new account from here at work, and will be purchasing the plot where the old stoneshop was and placing a new one this evening.

I'm thinking of adding a small pb, and as many T1 silos that will fit. All will be open to the public when completed. Open to any suggestions that may be useful for a plot that small.

Thanks!

Goffy
    Goffy, you're a Prince!

(50chars50chars50chars50charsbrmblsfxxx50chars is it enoughalready?)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

A prince? Certainly not! Just a wee little Dryad!

Couldn't fit a pawn shop on there and still have the place look half way decent. So, just a stone shop, 4 silos, and a few boulders under a large shade tree for a little relaxing break now and then for those that work the sandstone ;-)

Will start the construction work on it tonight, hopefully to have the shop up by the weekend
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

Thanks to all those that helped with the stone shop, is now up and running!

Some of the tells I received in game about it, certainly gave me the warmest of all fuzzy feelings I have had in any game to date!

Thanks again, one and all!

Thread Information