Thread: House owners and characters on your account

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default House owners and characters on your account

Make it so that although your plot is under your characters name, give all characters on your plot the same "abilities" making it so that its more like your account owns the plot not just that individual character.

Since you can have only one plot per account it wouldnt effect that atall.

The reason i suggest this is because i for one do not do the construction work on my plot with the owner of the plot. I dont know about anyone else but it would be extremely handy if i could check back to see what resources i need to put on my plot (as you can with the plot owner).

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Default Re: House owners and characters on your account

I second that, brought up the same thing once already. It is especially bad for people at EU, we can't add a key for an account.
    Basically I would want to build a little tavern when I'm plot owner again with my confectioner alt as owner and my Tailor alt being consigner shop owner.

Horizons Empire

Default Re: House owners and characters on your account

would benice but they would have to redo some DB-structures for that i think.

Will need time and testing and if you have 2 cd-keys and they both are logged in with "owners" and try to doplanning or set the permissionsthe system may get problems as it is now. So we will have to sit and wait but it would be cool, yes!

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Thread Information