Thread: Bind actions to mouse keys?

Default Bind actions to mouse keys?

As far as I know, there is no current way to bind anything to your mouse keys. Tulga, do you think you could add this feature? (I am talking about actions you find in the menu, like auto run, target nearest, etc.) Almost every mouse these days has 5 keys on it, many have more. Would this be hard to do?
    Lumineux Talar

Default Re: Bind actions to mouse keys?

My house has 7 keys. Four of them are completely useless in HZ. While I didn't buy the mouse for this game specificly, It'd be nice if I could still program select nearest enemy etc., on them. Switching hotkey bars would be another good thing with it.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

I am not sure if you can set up diffrent configs for mice or not but I know one work around for it is to set up the mouse buttons to do keys the game will know.

I.E. I have a problem with my mouse closing the game when I reinstall and could never remeaber what I default it to so I can use the middle for mouse look. So always end up closing out the game the first time I try to mouse look. Last time I set up my middle mouse with alt and then in game used alt for mouse look till I remeabered the correct mouse setting.

That is not the best opion I know but it is a work around.

Darkgloom

A lot of those mice have their own configuration programs, so if you bind a key on your keyboard, a key not often used on your keyboard, you should be able to bind your mouse to simulate that key, and thus use it in-game. Don't know if this helps ya any, but it's an idea.

Darkgloom

Thread Information