Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow... more dragon projects (5-3/4?)

Default Re: wow... more dragon projects (5-3/4?)

No there was at least one other person working on it last night I think. I also know some one was droping extras from thier personal lair building into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    No there was at least one other person working on it last night I think. I also know some one was droping extras from thier personal lair building into it.
    um... i beg to differ. i know where i left off in the morning, and there were 7 maelstones placed on the corridor i had only put lattices on. ashuran owned up to it later. besides that and remael there's been no help on the dralk project for days. chiconis may be a different story.

er... not on the corridors, at least

Yes, Kumu this is known, at least on Chaos... the tunnels down to the first, yes I said first shaper were completed before New Years.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

next corridor after the 4-way and straight complete (slope down to the east).
    next is slope up to the east then bend bend slope down x 3 bend 3-way .. which finally leads to the t4 gemworks. at this rate that's a week away for me.

Sorry maybe I misunderstood them then. With Chiconis nope just me. Looks like we are brothers in glutton for punishment. Just sucks that I end up at a chamber first and not a bunch of corridors liek your self. I feel like I have done nothing the past week compared to your corridor work. But then compaired to the work you have put in I have done nothing.

not true, don't demean yourself. that's the illusion of corridors.. looks like a lot's done but in the end all it does is get you from point a to point b.

i have done now down to the 3-way next to the slope that goes up to the gemworks. i'm nearly done with this end...
    there is a blockage in the 3-way that sticks out into the bend before and probably the slope after.
    there are only 2 corridors left to get to the gemworks.. wow.
    and 9 between the "exit" and the gemworks from the other side. then .. yuck, 16 in the loop from the library to the bottom layer of the grand hall.
    still a lot of work left, but i'm seeing the light..

hm... just an update on this, i thought i had already done that recently, but i guess not.
    t4 gemworks at 74.4 %
    t4 smelter at 96.4 %
    grand hall at 6.1 %

5 corridors left between the t4 gemworks and the snowy exit
    15 corridors left in the loop

2 t4 silos that will be exposed when the t4 smelter is done (i'm shooting for wednesday)

I placed the last few smooth Maels and poped the T4 Smelter, Luckly Rawdge was on and was able to quickly turn on the machines. I also have all the fixens for the Smooth Maels that are needed to finish the T4 gemworks, that I hope to finish and apply tonight.

yeah... i had done most of the end of the work on that smelter (from 60 % or so) and was planning on finishing it myself that night when i got home from work. i really wish you had talked to me about it instead of finishing it ahead of me.

*sigh* .. anyway, i finished the rest of the tunnel this week, i completed the gemcutter wednesday i think, finished the last 5 corridors just now.

The 2 T4 Sorage chambers off the T4 smelter Chamber are now complete.

Edit: Starting on the T5 work on the T6 libary and Grand Hall.
    Last edited by Deth; June 12th, 2006 at 12:11 AM.

Some reason when I attempted to access the tunnels starting with that cave above the Dralk Connie, I got stuck in a slope followed by a bend just inside the entrance.... door was closed both in front of me, and when I tried to walk back out, was closed behind me too.

Bleh.

Hopefully sometime I'll get to explore this Huge area.

--Dhalin

Relog and it will clear oit and you can keep moving down also clear the world cache when you log out.

T6 Libary- 50% done just the T6 left to complete.
    Grand Hall 37.8% complete.
    Only T close to being complete is T5 with just neading some mealstones left to complete that level.
    All corrdiors around the libary are complete and some heading down next to Libary complete.

All the corridors that can be reached are done. All T5 is now done on the Grand hall.

update to the grand hall (all else is as deth mentioned in his two posts above) --

t6
    imbar 140 ( 12 done)
    primesce 140 ( 12 done)
    excor 280 ( 12 done)
    lattice 210 ( 0 done)
    mael 280 ( 0 done)
    flow 280 ( 0 done)

t5 done

t4
    imbar 140 done
    primesce 140 (115 done)
    excor 280 (147 done)
    lattice 210 done
    mael 280 done
    flow 280 ( 73 done)

t3
    imbar 140 (102 done)
    primesce 140 ( 82 done)
    excor 280 (136 done)
    lattice 210 ( 22 done)
    mael 280 (120 done)
    flow 280 ( 56 done)

t2
    imbar 140 ( 0 done)
    primesce 140 ( 4 done)
    excor 280 ( 6 done)
    lattice 210 (110 done)
    mael 280 ( 0 done)
    flow 280 ( 7 done)

t1
    imbar 140 ( 37 done)
    primesce 140 ( 60 done)
    excor 280 ( 80 done)
    lattice 210 (108 done)
    mael 280 ( 48 done)
    flow 280 ( 40 done)

t6 exoriations are now done with a bit of help this week from silang making mith bars.

t6 primesce are now done with help from silang and veshta.

t6 imbars done with help from silang, veshta and remael

Thread Information