Thread: new chiconis project

Default new chiconis project

"dragon world project 5-7/8" ;)

east of chiconis very very close to the craft cave and the nearby lair (kirrus' lair)
    24470 21810

bend
    bend
    spiral open
    bend
    t2 crystalshaper
    bend
    3-way
    t2 essence chamber
    spiral reverse
    spiral corner
    bend

.. hm. going to stop there. it's difficult to tell what is part of nearby lairs and what is part of this project. i'm sure of what i have above including the two craft chambers, but beyond that i'm not sure.

i checked kirrus' construction list and there is no t2 shaper in there, so i know that's part of the project. i also see no spiral reverse, so that's part of the project

why they're adding a crystal shaper here i don't know... there's one right in the craft cave.
    which begs the question.. why didn't they just put an essence channeler in the craft cave too?

OOH... also in there... Lair Mural Dragon Skeletons
    lattices 4
    mael 2
    flow 2
    imbar 4
    primesce 2
    excor 2
    all tier 1

Default Re: new chiconis project

That mural shows up in the lair chamber build list, but no one can build one yet. I think it is one of the endcap replacers David mentioned trying out.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

All the way to the Essence chamber is opened on this. Last night I was able to put 34 lattice on it. I will complete that tonight and move on to something else in it if the lattice is not completed when I start. Some one else has completed 3 of the resources needed on it.

This is up to 71.6%, I think it is. Just 4 of the easy low number required items left to be done. The 2 primal essences and the Excursions of earth to be done if I remember correctly.

Just completed the, what I thought was a essence chamber *Sheepish tooth Grin*, but is a Crystal shaping chamber.

The bend and 3 way after the crystalshaper are doen exposing the Essence Chambert T2 and a bugged exit leading to the outside world. Hope that clears up once I log in tomarrow.

just took a look over at this project again, and here's more..
    after the bend..

3-way
    4-way
    lair mural dragon skeletons.
    3-way
    bend (which leads back to the spiral corner.. which appears to have 3 exits..)
    -
    3-way
    lair mural dragon skeletons. (yes, in another location)
    3-way (one direction leads back to the 4-way
    3-way
    3-way (dang this is getting confusing... one path leads back to the 4-way, the other to
    the bend that goes back up via the spiral corner)
    lair mural dragon skeletons. (a third)

i'm also seeing a cerulean azulyte geode or two.

i just don't get this project...
    i would expect something as expansive as the one in dralk eventually, hopefully with a helian grand hall.
    .. but this is pointless. murals.. could have been put in a more expansive project.
    crystal shaper.. not 100m away in the east chiconis craft cave
    essence shaper.. SHOULD have been put in the east chiconis craft cave
    and the nodes... are so very close to here as well...

err... oh. currently the essence chamber is at 12.6 % completion and blocks any other progress. apparently the 3-way prior should have an endcap. as deth has pointed out, it's open to the world, affording a nice view of chiconis, but.. one has to wonder what was meant to be here.

Well Thank you at least for letting me know I am the only one bugged by the end cap. I was and still am hoping that this will turn out as big the Dralk one. I have clicked other room while trying to select rooms and or trying to figure out if the reappearing plugs could be worked around some how and got random rooms. But I am not sure what is the Community Lair and what is from the surrounding Lairs. It may just end up being a "mine" lair with a essence chamber but I will keep at it to the end. I still get a warm feeling walking through that crystalshaper chamber. *toothy grin*

Essence chamber popped last night and a downward spiral was revealed that is currently at 50%.

Complete, but for the whole in the wall.

Well done Deth! [:)]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

The Crystalshaper, Essence shapper and Scholars Desk are now turned on. There is still a whole in the wall and I have to go down and check to see if the crystals are still sunk into the floor or not.

Thread Information