Thread: So how do i Build my tier VI lair structures? devs???

Default So how do i Build my tier VI lair structures? devs???

As of completing my Hall i was very excited to have access to my tier VI Library and already began leveling to begin the project. However much to my dismay i found a major lack of needed resources and can conclude tier VI is impossible to create fort any dragon structure. we lack crystals,we lack the ability to gather raw essence and gems we need and there is no other options on these.

Why should i be able to plan a structure that is uncraftable? why is there no support for our tier VI while bipeds havbe had it for months? I now have 2 silos peremanently disabled and do not believe i can even delete such structures without destroying a beautiful plan i like. This is a shame and i hope that immediate actions can be taken to alleviate this lack of support for Dragon lairs.

Default Re: So how do i Build my tier VI lair structures? devs???

yes i hope it too

even if it would via transmutation

i look forward to craft my t6 structures ^^

As to tier 6 nodes I believe Tulga has them planned for the next thing after the confectioners update.

But of course till they get our smelting and stoneworking lines of quests in your SOL for making Trav bricks and adamantium bars. Also theres no way to get the forms for T6 gems either.

And by the looks of it when you get 100 you'll get Master imbued bar/excor/primal essense.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

CrystalMist

Sadly because it is actually possible to get the resourses if not readily. I doubt much will be done for this issue until they do the major change that Death-Knell spoke of. We are limitted to gathering from bonus off t5 nodes or from creatures killed. And from transmuting. The crystals are going to be the hardest thing to get and will require much time spent sifting through tons of t5 crystals just to get a few rare bonus "gifts".

Tri-cut gems require raw uncut resources, so you cant transmute them. you can only transmute cut gems. We are SOL
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

again, as was said.. bonus resources. same with essence.
    nothing will be done yet (especially not immediately.. to expect that is expecting a LOT)

as for it not letting you plan something you "can't" build (you actually can) .. well, you should have realised as you were planning.. anything t6 isn't going to happen, or at least not without a lot of effort. it's been known there are few t6 materials actually in-game for a long time..

In general, I support a lot of dragon issues, because I like playing my dragon as well as my biped. This issue, though, impacts everyone, biped and dragon alike. We all are waiting on the T6 revamp.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    In general, I support a lot of dragon issues, because I like playing my dragon as well as my biped. This issue, though, impacts everyone, biped and dragon alike. We all are waiting on the T6 revamp.
    Agreed. With the exception that even with travertine in game dragonkind can't process it. We really need those quests!

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Also to note everyone is waiting on tier VI in all but construction. transmuting isnt exactly effecient but i see plenty of completed exp shops out there.

not to mention those quests ....

Stoneworking, Smelting quests are significantlymore important then being able to build t6 structures, as those quests are for levels that are actually currently in the game. They're an unfinished part of existing content, not new content (t6)
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Stoneworking, Smelting quests are significantlymore important then being able to build t6 structures, as those quests are for levels that are actually currently in the game. They're an unfinished part of existing content, not new content (t6)
    YEPPERS!!

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Imo the essence shaping, stoneworking an smelting quests should give a bit more boost per lvl if a dragon is gonna get the master brick bar and orb which requires scribing of 1200..getting that amount if a pain needing a lot of buffs, potions, scales etc and when u need to craft these resources u may need a biped in tow buffing u wen u go to process them opt for T6 is 1600 too which is kinda unreachable for us

1200 is already quite achievable for essence, though yes, 1600 is not approachable.

1600 smelting, stoneworking, essence shaping is unreachable at this time. Period.

It's not reachable for ANY player, biped OR dragon, not just the dragonkin... its NOT going to happen... not even with every buff in the game, standing at a t6 dragon machine, in fully teched out gear... period. Anyone that can accomplish this I'd love to see the screenshot.

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thread Information