Hey there,

I just started back on here after being away for about 20 months and I have a question about making money doing construction.

Ok I have been able to, in the past, go around to different player towns and check out each plot to see if there are any structures with money on them. But now it seems like there are towns and plots everywhere I look, and people seem to be putting less and less money on their structures.

So here's my question. Is there any easier way to find out whether there are any construction jobs for profit out there? Maybe a survey tool or a link on the community website or something?? I mean there's a link for consignment, for the crafters out there. And the adventurers get their money just from looting. So why does it seem so difficult for me (as solely construction) to get funds?

It just doesn't make sense anymore to go around to every single plot and clicking on every single structure under the construction tab just to find a way to make money. There has to be a better way. Or am I missing something here.