Thread: Seeking guild ... details inside

Default Seeking guild ... details inside

Hello,

I am seeking a quild heres a list of the specifics

Current "main" = Finecut Smythe- Human- 9craft(blacksmith)/10warrior human on Order

Play in the US Eastern Daylight time zone mostly evenings 6 to 10 pm edt. With an occasional break for my poker tourneys [A]

I generally only play an hour or twoa few times a week (sometimes more).

Looking for a mature group which wont expect my char. to slave at the sandstone pits for hours on end to build the grand hall of exaultitude ... or whatever.

Please no slavery, no drama, no primadonnas, no punks, no leets, light roleplay.

Would like to see some adventure and explore the "world".

Oh yea you also have to be willing to answer alot of stupid questions like "whats a treeant" (bonk... oooooffff) "never mind" /recall.

I used to play Horizons way back at launch but forgot nearly everything so consider me a complete noob. Also I know zero about the "lore".

Default Re: Seeking guild ... details inside

First off, nice to have ya back! On Order too!! :)

Second - if you get few nibbles here, I would also encourage you to post in the Order Shard Forum to get maximum exposure. And you might try "New Player" channel on Order to ask for recommendations for good guilds.

I dont know much being always and only a Dragon (no alts), and our guild is dragon only so I can't invite you there. But good luck on your search!!

Thanks for the recommendations.

But one cant really be sure of what kind of guild you might get mixed up with by broadcasting on the noob channel [:-*]

Prehaps Im gunshy from other games. [*-)]

Ill post in the Order shard forum as well. Thank ya.

Scions is always looking for folks who enjoy roleplay. [8-|] Talk to any Scion on Order and see what you think of us!

spynki

You are always welcome to join our guild. I am part of the Champions of Honor. We have many members with a good bit on at most times. We are also a mixture of class levels and characters. You need never feel obligated to drop what your doing to do something for someone else. We do ask that you have fun and be there for fellow guildies. We do very light to no roleplaying depending on day and time(when we feel like it in other words). We would be happy for you to try it out for a few days and see if you like it. If not you can always leave with no hard feelings.

Thank you and happy looking
    spynki [S]

Thread Information