Thread: Bug at home page?

arioch

Default Bug at home page?

Today every time I try to log in to horizons once I get pastthe EULA it takes forever for the home poage to launch, and when it does, the display is all screwed up there, is no way to see any charaters under the charater creation screen, so I can't select a chareter to play, the middle table is super small and the majority of the space is take up with the first table.
    Ken

Babylon

Default Re: Bug at home page?

I have the same problem, which (as I am sure was known) probably means it is their end. The left panel is expanded all the way across and there is no button to "Play" or "Create New Char"... Help :)

Took forever for me this morning also. but I didn't get a messed up webpage.
    though.. from the tme it took to load, the messed up page could have been caused by a script timeout.
    AKA Maguai, PogoWolf (Chaos)
    www.PogoWolf.com / www.GamersVue.com
    [/RIGHT]

arioch

Yes that is it, you explain it so much better, and yes it is on their end as using my wifes computer have the same error

Windaar

Same here. Can't select character to play.

took forever toload up on two differant machines i gave up and cloed them down off to play another game -- how sad and finnaly finished the guild hall too :(

arioch

Well I guess that solves the problem of Chaos being bugged. They wont let us log in to play. I woudl hope they woudl have a better solution,but.....

Matthew The Mage

I am getting the same Error.

Babylon

:( I don't ask for a lot... just when you are taking the servers down or they crash put a little blurb up on your homepage. That way I don't spam f5... which can not be helping the situation constantly refreshing the bugged login page.

*knock know* anyone home?

PS I do realize that it is Sunday... but come on this is when most people play the most!

arioch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

PS I do realize that it is Sunday... but come on this is when most people play the most!
    Yes you would think that would have at least one person there to be asleep at the swtich on the weekend as the game gets more people on it , and so that is when problems might appear.

SoftlyDone_2

Once again Order is down. It is getting so tiresome and frustrating for a game that has so much potential. Guess they took care of the lag, CDT, porting freezes, construction crashes and people screaming of non drops for their crafting by just going offline [:(]

Warzen

I can't even get past the EULA.

VegasJOEY

SAME HERE!

Character screen is stretched clear to the right with no information or ability to play a character and log on, takes forever to load from the EULA etc etc. WTF

zyanya

You'd think we would at the least get some sort of aknowledgement that they are aware of the problem and are working on it on their own boards but noooo!

Are they sleeping, golfing or staring at the code/servers in confusion or are they working on it?

Should I nap and wait until X time (if we had an ETA for a functional game), should I play another game, should I figure out how to cancel the whole account?

This is getting ridiculous...

Thread Information