Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with Chaos?

Lost

Default Re: REBOOT CHAOS!

Agreed gifts aren't sticking, which means nothing is saving.

Rogan

I have only been stuck at RCI screen for 2hrs now. How long has this been going on with no reply from AE?

Come on already, You mean to tell me they have no one monitoring the system?

SlammerBC

Sadly its borked.

Thalak

Asked and Answered I think the phrase goes.

If its a been a problem for hours then....

it means if it has been a problem for hours and no one has responded it is possible that they are all prolly off on sunday.. or get up really really late like most normal people do[H]

Its a sunday people come on what did you expect. i mean hell insurance companies aren't open on sundays.. and they are 10 times more important then an online game.. Think REAL life..

DirtRider

Any Time Now......[:@]

Default Re: What's the deal with Chaos?

REBOOT THE SERVER PLEASE[:@]

I hope that after that someone wakes up with a hangover and checks the boards and see's what is going on, that someone does something about it. WAS looking forward to playing today, but sure as hell not like this.

Ladies and Gentiles, welcome back to Beta..........[:@]

Hello......anyone home?

Cinnabar

Sorry,but that is like saying that we can't expect the people to fix the projector in the Sunday Afternoon Matinee.....

Yes we purchased the ticket..... No we can't use the ticket on Monday...... But we didn't really expect them to stay and watch for problems with the projector did we? After all it is Sunday.

Cinn

Server maint is a 24/7 deal, there's either someone there or on call; at least that's how it's supposed to work. The clients at my work (Nationwide, Cardinal health, Lockheed Martin, among others) would fire us in a hot second if a server went down for whatever reason and NO ONE acknowledged it for hours, I see very little difference in the situation here.[8o|]

I also doubt that a simple restart is going to fix the issues, maybe REAL short-term, but there's still an underlying cause that's getting worse over the weeks, crashes seem to be getting worse, in town lag, delay, ect.-

I'm being patient, because server data migration to different hardware is rarely easy (in this case i bet a nightmare) but patience is starting to come up more on the short side after 18 crashes in a given session being the norm.[:|].

It might beSunday, butthis server is the companies only source of INCOME, thus I'm real suprised no one has acknowledged the current problem that we're having, and that no one is monitoring it.

It's amazing.

Here in Europe we got a really on hard diet skeleton crew of 3 yet they are warned by SMS if shards go down and then usually in some hours they reboot.

To minimize the crapt they perform a boot on Friday, so usually the week end passes smooth...
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Chaos had a reboot as well on this past Friday evening (prime time), although I can honestly say the crashes became much more prevailant for me after this.

Alba

In all other aspects of our lives are we so easily accepting of the kind of service issues that have been displayed by AE? Where in the service contract of this game does it say the game is to be played 8am to 12 am, Monday thru Friday? It has been infered by AE's own publications that this is a 24/7 endevor and that is what we pay for. (well soon 2 less will pay for)

OMG now THAT is FUNNY![:P]

threatening to shoot the horse wont work -- it's already dead :(

Spiritblade

I'm still sitting at the RCI screen as well. Doesn't AE have some sort of 24/7 monitoring of their servers? Or is the "on-duty" guy there taking a nap?[:S]

Before I came over here, I checked in Vault Forums. Problems hadn't even been mentioned there... managed to log on twice, out of six or seven tries, and some folks are just running around, standing around, accomplishing nuttin. Those are the truly optimistic among us... lol.

In any event, Blight is still up. Played there a bit to kill the addiction. Didn't take long, as my char there is still low level. Hope someone crawls outta bed real soon.

[&]
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Thread Information