Thread: need some help with some scales plz

Default need some help with some scales plz

ok im a lvl 78 adventure and 55 craft. i am more of a warrior dragon than anything, but that just depends on what im fighting.

my question is what would be the best scales for me. i mean with all this new stuff since i played last i have no clue what to put on scales anymore.

my second question is..... can someone please help me get this together. i would love to gather the resources for it. after all killing/dying is my middle name. i am just so lost on what wouldbe the best combo for me right now.

and last but not least. what should i craft or hunt to get me hoard up quick? right now im sitting at 200k and i think i should be up near 8mil at that level.

if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. oh and i may need coordinates to where some of these things are. thx again

Default Re: need some help with some scales plz

Wow, lots of Questions. Well ...

> my question is what would be the best scales for me

Hard to say. You didn't mention if you are helian or lunus. And even then it would be hard, as many different playstyles exist.

Personally i teched my scales on Armor-base with sockets on forelegs for the nice Armor-Crystals and teched the Rest with a combo of T&C (Tooth and Claw), Primal and Dragon Breath. This suits me best as i sometimes mass-pull (there you need Armor), mass-debuff/-spellattack (there you need Primal) and then mass-kill with my Burst of Flame (Area Breath-Attack). But ok, that's for my lvl 100/100 Dragon.

Some Lunus also go for Strength-Based Scales with T&C and a variety of other techs, as they like to kill 1:1 as fast as possible. With this playstyle you won't need much armor or health on your scales ...

> can someone please help me get this together. i would love to gather the resources for it.

HCC is your friend.

> what should i craft or hunt to get me hoard up quick?

Easiest would be to find nice bipeds (of your guild?) donating hoardables to you.
    Overall it could be wisest to hunt mobs that drop cash and hoardables, so with cash you can buy more hoardables. Crafting for hoard is hard ...

Hope that helped a bit

Well, he did say he was more of a warrior type. Being either Helian or Lunus really makes no difference.

I am a Helian but I primarily use tooth and claw to fight. My T5 scales roughly fit this pattern: Armor is the base. Two chest scales: one Eminence scale and one Vengeance scale (meaning one triple-teched with Eminence and the other triple-teched with Vengeance) and which one I use depends on what I'm fighting (mobs that cast spells I use Eminence because Vengeance reduces strength and casters don't use that). It is becoming increasingly harder to get these scales but there are dragons on Order who will make them (I am guess from your name you are on Order). Forelegs you can triple-socket both for crystals, to tell you the truth I'm not sure mine are. I may have tooth and claw and two sockets on both. Wing scales have tooth and claw, speed and velocity although I may make an additional set when I am not flying to my destination, teched with what the rest of my scales have which is tooth and claw, health and strength.

Depends on what is important to you. Armor is very important to me which is why mine are armor-based. Or maybe you decide health is more important, or strength. There also may come a time where you might help kill a big boss so you will feel the need to have additional scales made. I had been considering make an Umyarr set with crush resistance or crush ward (or maybe both) and even a casting set when I want to take on groups.

But whatever you decide, definitely use the HCC. It can be a great help.
    Disciples of Namir
    Shard: Order
    Britt Namir - Female Saris Flame Disciple
    Ryver - Ancient Helian Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Tania Namir - Femal Saris Storm Disciple
    Melthana - Adult Lunus Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Ruhan Namir - Male Saris Spirit Disciple

Thread Information