Thread: Can't get game up.

Bleed The Freak

Default Can't get game up.

I created my account two or three days ago, to try it for the 14 day trial. The installation went smoothly. Once it was finished, however, when I tried to get into the game, it wouldn't open properly. The load window showed up and finished, and then it switched to the full screen photograph. It stayed on that with various messages on the bottom of the screen (normal loadingmessages, it looks like), and then, aftera minute or so, that window closed and it went back to the internet explorer. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, restarted my computer several times, yet nothing seems to work. I've run the full scan three or four times, and it's found nothing wrong. Is this problem common, or did I do something wrong?

Bleed The Freak

Default Re: Can't get game up.

Yes, .net is installed, drivers are updated. DirectX was uninstalled, somehow, but I reinstalled it and tried the game, with the same result. Everything's normal, the game just won't stay up.

Bleed The Freak

Is this problem even fixable, or should I just uninstall it and forget it? I was really looking forward to trying it...

Have you opened a ticket with support yet? I would recommend doing that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information