While I think Yuusuke did a fine job of moderating last night's community meeting, I am less than thrilled with it's outcome. I've been skeptical about this entire process and in my opinion it's become somewhat of a joke. I understand the underlying purpose for the meetings, but it's gotten blown out of proportion to the point where we are "electing", and intimidation has wormed it's way into the equation. Last night there was a call for a vote on someone that a strong number of people do not want in the position they were elected to. Instead of counting the total number of votes out of 40+, half of the votes were discounted. It was speculated that some of the "abstain" votes were holding back their real votes based on fear of retaliation, blacklisting and the like. I already know of one account of such. Therefore, as of today, last night was my last community meeting. I will not attend another. Voting should be and should have ALWAYS been anonymous, by either tell, or PM on the forums. It takes longer but you'd get more "true" votes out of the assembly if it were. Until such an action is taken, I hold no confidence in the charter, or how it's carried out.