Thread: Tiered Guard Houses For Personal Plot

Default Tiered Guard Houses For Personal Plot

yes, t1-16. once built, you can activate a guard. you chose the race, sex, looks (like character creation).

you have to pay the guard. 1s for t1 guard, 6s for t6 guard per 24 hours, etc.

pretty please.

Default Re: Tiered Guard Houses For Personal Plot

Suppose they were to add this concept in. There are no more roaming enemies anymore (i.e. Avatar of Pain). So realistically they'd be a waste of money.

Furthermore, AoP (and other roaming enemies) did not attack plots/buildings. Besides the Cataclysm blights.

Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Shonie

I like the idea, for RP purposes. And who knows that we won't be needing to protect ourselves somewhere down the road? However, at those rates, I would be broke in no time. Perhaps if those were per month rates they would be more in line.

Onkyo

hell, I think it'd be cool to have these just for decorative purposes in front of the guild houses. :-)

Give us two variants like we have with the trees. with or without the tiny shelter they stand under.

Linea

and make them the same blueprint size as the trees. Trees are just the right size. [:)]

And yes, 6s a day is waaaaay tooo much. Maybe per week or per month, but not per day.

And considering if it's 100 resources total at teir 6 for a teir 6 gaurd, that's 300 to 600s to build the thing to start with, by the time I pay to build the dang thing he should at least work 100 days for free!

Thread Information