This is some of the weirdest stuff I've ever seen. On Order, roughly around 9:45PM EST, Ashuran and I noticed some very strange behavoir by the Amethyst Golems South of Bristugo.

Number one, they weren't spawning, at all. We went up and down that place all over and didn't see a single golem until nearly 15-20 minutes later, when one popped. It started attacking me from the whole way across the valley, with melee attacks. I had to run up to it to engage it, and when I did, I killed it, and looted. During this whole time, he didn't see the Golem, nor did he notice my HP going down as I fought it.

He tried logging off and logging back on, and during then I found another and attacked it. After the initial attack, the golem started walking away from me, but was still meleeing me. I was attacking it and eventually I killed it, and its corpse was 100+ m away from me, but yet, the loot position was where I killed it. On his screen, the corpse continued to "slide" in the direction the golem was walking away...

Anyone else having these serious lag issues in that area or something?

--Dhalin