Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

Default Re: Black streaks on wings

Guys your missing the Midsection of a wing, Seen it with the Custom Sit that both sides of the wings have SQUARE boxes that are completely see trough...

Posting a screenshot will be infinitely more helpful than trying to describe an issue in words. If you could do that, maybe someone can figure out what's wrong. I used this mod in the past and had no problems with it (except for that one scale texture that seemed to have been overlooked and still had colored teeth, etc.).

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Posting a screenshot will be infinitely more helpful than trying to describe an issue in words. If you could do that, maybe someone can figure out what's wrong. I used this mod in the past and had no problems with it (except for that one scale texture that seemed to have been overlooked and still had colored teeth, etc.).
    See it? its on both sides... And also Look at the neck... Theres a SLIT where the necks meet... Should fix that too..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    See it? its on both sides... And also Look at the neck... Theres a SLIT where the necks meet... Should fix that too..
    First off, I think you're using Solitaire's tooth and claw mod, not the one in this thread. Second, that hole in the wings is present in an unmodded game, I'm pretty sure. It isn't the mod's fault. As for the neck, well.. I can't see it in the screenshot, so I can't tell what you're talking about. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    First off, I think you're using Solitaire's tooth and claw mod, not the one in this thread. Second, that hole in the wings is present in an unmodded game, I'm pretty sure. It isn't the mod's fault. As for the neck, well.. I can't see it in the screenshot, so I can't tell what you're talking about. :P
    Im saying Fix the wing. I know it means an unmodded game. All im requesting are the programers to fix the holes There on both sides..

Oh, so you want the actual dev team for the game to have a look at the issue in the unmodded game. You're posting in a thread for a player modification. You might see how I was confused. xD

It will probably be more productive to post about this issue in either the Game Bugs or Suggestions forums, as, again, this thread is for a specific player-made mod.

There are a couple of base skin textures that have problems here and there. It would show up both in the mod and not. If that is the skin texture I'm thinking of there is also a hole where the inside of the mouth meets up the outside of the jaw. I was planning on fixing that along with some other texture and model problems but I've had to step away from game work for personal reasons. I'll look up which ones are the problem textures in my to-do list and pass it on to the texture artist to take a look at. He should be able to patch it up.

I think the neck-slit has been there since the beginning. If its the one Iim thinking about - its the one that has always been there and probably has something to do with the differences between the various heads, necks, and adult/ancient head sizes...

Course may not be the neck-gap Im thinking of .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Question Re: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

tell me please, how you edit textures? some special programs? or?

Thread Information