Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

Default Re: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

So the conclusion is, if i had choosen a white highlight color at my creation , my claws would be white? arrrrrgggg [st]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Raftina

Quote Originally Posted by Takora_Drakan
    So the conclusion is, if i had choosen a white highlight color at my creation , my claws would be white? arrrrrgggg [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-37.gif[/img]
    [um] Hopefully we can find the files that can be modified to allow all colors/scales to have white claws/teeth/horns. [:D]

Quote Originally Posted by Raftina
    So the conclusion is, if i had choosen a white highlight color at my creation , my claws would be white? arrrrrgggg [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-37.gif[/img]
    [um] Hopefully we can find the files that can be modified to allow all colors/scales to have white claws/teeth/horns. [:D]
    Yep, we've got a great bunch of people here, I'm sure something will be figured out.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

thanks bunches cobal [Y]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Corah

This looks pretty good but do you have an uninstall feature incase someones not happy with it? Your directions say that the files will go where needed so it would be a ton of work to find the modified files. Also will this mod survive a full scan/patch?

No, I changed a few other textures yesterday that seemed to be not used.
    After that your claws where white to me.
    I think those extra textures I changed are masks for the highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Corah
    This looks pretty good but do you have an uninstall feature incase someones not happy with it? Your directions say that the files will go where needed so it would be a ton of work to find the modified files. Also will this mod survive a full scan/patch?
    I'll add an uninstall description to the original post.
    And yes, it will survive a scan/patch :)
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Can't wait for the new mod to get aviable ;)

Btw can you also make the color of the wingclaws white?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

imported_Zippo

well...

http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_bronz/wingclaws.jpg

got it working.. sorta just havent figured out what i did to cause that white outline.

I just uploaded a version that should provide white claws, wingclaws and teeh (and horns) for almost all combinations.

got it working.. sorta just havent figured out what i did to cause that white outline.
    You didn't preserve the transparancies.

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    www.AncientOrder.org

Raftina

Thanks so much Cobal! I'll give this a whirl and let you know how it goes for me. [:D]

~Edit
    Nope, still no change [:'(]
    I guess I picked the -one- color combination that's stubborn. [:^)]

It works! Much Cobal-love! <3

Just my front wing thumb claws aren't all white, just their tips. Interesting effect. My back wing claws are a touch lighter, and I love my feet claws!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

well im glad you like them :)

Sorry to hear it doesnt work for you raftina [:S]
    I have no I dea what I could do about it.

www.AncientOrder.org

I love the white horns and teeth,but the white claws I could do without.

Excellent job nontheless, and let's hope this will become an official patch. =) Pretty sad that a PAYING CUSTOMER has to make improvements like this instead of the devs.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Dear God, no. Don't ask for an official patch. I will have to find a way to patch it back again. I need black claws and horns, not white. White would royally kill my colour schemes. If they patch anything like that in, it should be well thought out and give all three options, white, black, and original (all have white-ish teeth though, since teeth don't vary much.)

That aside, great work, Cobal. I appreciate your effort even if I won't use it. :P You won't be doing a black claws mod will you? *wink*

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

This is a swooft little package indeed, fixing the gaps and glitchies in models. It's lovely, but I'm afraid I'll pass. ^_^; I'll have to live with my green teeth...but I really rather love my spiral candystripe horns!

Great work!

Love this mod, was one of the first I downloaded. ^_^

Would it be possible to make a version that has all white claws, only darker colored footclaws? That way the folks that like their talons dark could also take advantage of the teeth and horn benefit.

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Quote Originally Posted by Khosadan
    Love this mod, was one of the first I downloaded. ^_^

Would it be possible to make a version that has all white claws, only darker colored footclaws? That way the folks that like their talons dark could also take advantage of the teeth and horn benefit.
    *points up* Hm, that's kind of a good idea! Or maybe could there be one that only makes the teeth white, or just the teeth and claws, but leaves horns alone?Or does it not work like that? (*self is not program-savvy*)

....and I'm just now remembering that anyone else who has this mod cannot see my beautiful candystripe horns... ;_;

I'm not obsessed with my horns, really...

Where did you get Fridlekh's AGH<->DDS converter? All his links are now dead.... any chance of posting a copy so I can have a play about?

Check the second page of this section... there's a new thread for a revamped AGH converter beta.

Fridlekh

Slow to getting the rest of teh stuff online, but the AGH viewer converter is up at a new, hopefully perminent location (yay Google!)

http://fridlekh.googlepages.com/

Thread Information