Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

Everbourne

Default Black streaks on wings

For all of us that are not black, more specifically gold, silver and white as a hatchling you can see it but as an adult its bad, we have severe black nasty streaks on our wings. Maybe this is something someone could work on?

I have read this thread (scanned it really) and most people say only the horns and teeth work, well for me its the opposite. I dont have horns, but I would like white teeth so I wouldn't look like a toothless gum dragon... ^^;
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

Ancient, but not quite *that* ancient, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarya
    I have read this thread (scanned it really) and most people say only the horns and teeth work, well for me its the opposite. I dont have horns, but I would like white teeth so I wouldn't look like a toothless gum dragon... ^^;
    Simply install the mod, and you will get white teeth...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I DID install the mod. for me, only the claws work. no teeth
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

Same happened to my guildmate, her claws are white but her horns stay in the color of her scales. It must be something with the layers of the horns. Regardless, cobal said some head/color textures won't work with the mod.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

It all depends on the head you choose. They don't all apply textures the same way.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Anyone have a copy of this they can send me as the link seems to be dead now.

this link still works, at least the download window pops up when i click on it...

http://www.ancientorder.org/Download...exture_job.zip

the pack is also at blues mods located :

http://www.flying-reptile.com/goodie...ion/Index.html

Sorry there is something wrong with the file permissions on my website I think (altough everything looks fine). Trying to fix it now. [edit] Fixed. http://www.ancientorder.org/Download...exture_job.zip [/edit]
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Default Re: Fixed some faulty dragon textures

I love how my dragon looks. my draong is black and well the white horns did give him an extra touch(especially the teeth.)

I was checking blues mods also for the dragon breaths, pity that those files do not exsist anymore.

if anyone has em and wants to link em up , i will be one happy dragon.

Seems the white teeth and claw mod has gone missing again. Is there anyone kind enough who has it and can repost it up? Would greatly appreciate it.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

It's also available here.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Weeee! Thank you Luthen and Firebrand.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

for some odd reason wont let me click the download button on this one of the emote pack from firebrands site

Sorry folks I dont play HZ anymore so I only check if the downloads are still up once every blue moon.
    Just checked, the entire download folder is still available.

Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal View Post
    Sorry folks I dont play HZ anymore so I only check if the downloads are still up once every blue moon.
    Just checked, the entire download folder is still available.

Hey, Cobal, think you could check things again and get this fixed? I keep getting the '404 Not Found' error

I recently completely uninstalled HZ so I could get the upgraded Launcher because I was having issues with the new standalone launcher.

Or better yet, if anyone else has a viable link to this, I'd appreciate it

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c...4e75f6e8ebb871

Here it is.

And the link from cobal is fine for me.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; May 4th, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Takora, much appreciated!

Now I can make my dragons look lovely again! <3

Not that they weren't before... its just that the white claws and stuff always goes well with them ^^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information